Beckett Message Boards
6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+---- Thread: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) (/thread-1531941.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - TBarn291 - 03-30-2013

I know I have complained about my LCS many times. Mainly because they don't do singles, and they do very little basketball. Only thing they are selling right now is Panini basketball. $3 a pack. Picked up 6 of them just because I was in there to buy some One Touch cases. I rarely pull PC cards but I did hit a Kyrie Threads auto there a few months back and now this Big Grin I was soooooo excited to see that name!

[Image: KyrieIrvingPaniniBasketballKnightsoftheR...1110d8.jpg]

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - SHowley2003 - 03-30-2013

Awesome card, congrats.

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - JMarchand1981 - 03-30-2013

That's a great card buddy!! I am glad you hit it because I was working on trading for one from my buddy to trade to you. Congrats man!

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - TBarn291 - 03-30-2013

(03-30-2013, 11:51 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Awesome card, congrats.

Thanks! I was just hoping to pull one of the autos. There are still two autos in the box so I will have to stop back soon.
(03-30-2013, 11:58 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: That's a great card buddy!! I am glad you hit it because I was working on trading for one from my buddy to trade to you. Congrats man!

Haha thanks anyways man! I would have really appreciated that. I have been wanting this card since I first saw the "Knights of the Round". I would have happily traded for it.

(03-30-2013, 12:00 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks! I was just hoping to pull one of the autos. There are still two autos in the box so I will have to stop back soon.

Haha thanks anyways man! I would have really appreciated that. I have been wanting this card since I first saw the "Knights of the Round". I would have happily traded for it.

yeah man, I hit the Anthony Davis...I am looking for the Kobe(shocker).As for the autos, Maybe one of the autos is a spokesmen auto!

(03-30-2013, 12:03 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: yeah man, I hit the Anthony Davis...I am looking for the Kobe(shocker).As for the autos, Maybe one of the autos is a spokesmen auto!

I hope so I have gone through two boxes out of my LCS's case (Buying packs) I have hit 3 of the 4 autos out of those two. I may end up stopping back today for some more lol.

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - nickm1123 - 03-30-2013

Is this card numbered? You mentioned it was a case hit and I am just curious why they deem it as a case hit. Nice looking card though!

(03-30-2013, 09:19 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Is this card numbered? You mentioned it was a case hit and I am just curious why they deem it as a case hit. Nice looking card though!

THey are not numbered but they come at a rate of one per case. To pull one out of six packs is a win...I grabbed I think 7 boxes and I only hit one.

No it's not numbered. In some of Panini's recent products they have been including an insert set, no auto, jersey or serial # but they are inserted 1 per case. Threads has the Century Stars, Prestige had Playmakers I guess it's their attempt to bring back valuable inserts. I just pulled the case hit out of a Threads box tonight.

[Image: TimDuncanThreadsCenturyStars_zpsc6dcef77.jpg]

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit) - JMarchand1981 - 03-31-2013

Were you trying to do that set a while ago or am I mistaken?