Beckett Message Boards
I need help with an eBay issue - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I need help with an eBay issue (/thread-1531689.html)

Pages: 1 2

I need help with an eBay issue - JamesMichael32 - 03-27-2013

I'll try to make this as short as possible while still being coherent: I sold two items to the same buyer awhile ago, and hadn't received a payment. I contacted him about it, but he never responded. I was just going to open a case when he messages me asking when I'm going to send the two cards to him. I say I would send them out when he paid for them. He claims that he did send a payment, and marked them as such. However, my eBay says the buyer has not paid, and there is no invoice in my PayPal account. The buyer is fairly new, but has a 100% rating so far. Is there anyway I can contact PayPal and/or eBay to try and sort it out? Do I open a did not pay case and have eBay contact him? What's the best way to resolve this?

Thanks for any help everyone.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - pjpitbull - 03-27-2013

If you cant find the trans action after searching your Paypal for the ebay item numbers. I would let him/her know that infact you never received payment for the cards.

Or ask them for the Paypal transaction id numbers from him. Then you can search your history for those numbers also.

If he/she cant produce the info needed Open the case for non paid item.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - jacobystealshome - 03-27-2013

file a non-payment claim. if he wants to prove he has paid, let him do so.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - jaredhuizenga - 03-27-2013

It wasn't 03wiz_kid was it? That's a newish buyer that's racking up quite a reputation.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - Texan1985 - 03-27-2013

Have had several buyers try the whole mark payment sent and then ask where their cards are. None have been legit in my experience. Hope you get yours figured out.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - uvaspina - 03-27-2013

(03-27-2013, 04:00 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: file a non-payment claim. if he wants to prove he has paid, let him do so.

This. No question.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - swjrp10 - 03-27-2013

agreed with Jacoby and UV, file the claim and let ebay deal with it!

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - joba the clark - 03-28-2013

Did he mail you a check or money order? Or was he paying through paypal? It sounds like he just never paid and is trying get some free stuff. I would contact him and ask him for the payment info if in fact he paid becuase maybe he sent the payment to the wrong person. I wouldnt open a case until you know for sure he hasn't tried to make a payment. I have never seen this happen before so I would say he hasn't paid yet. Make sure your Paypal info is correctly linked to your ebay account as well.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - nutshell278 - 03-28-2013

In the past week I had someone pay for one of my items and my ebay account said he never paid, The buyer contacted PayPal and got it straightened out. I don't know what the problem was becasue he messaged my his reciepit from paypal showing he paid before he called them.

RE: I need help with an eBay issue - bonds20001 - 03-28-2013

I would open a case and let eBay and Paypal sort it out..