Beckett Message Boards
The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** (/thread-1520872.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - rayeates - 12-22-2012

I'll have you know that I am as handsome as Frank Sinatra! Maybe after a couple of years' decomposition... but still! Explains the pee, too. Hmmm...

Randi

(12-22-2012, 02:27 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Has anybody else noticed that the "elf" looks a lot like Randi, pointy ears, long nose, sticky fingers and from the look of that "pee" severely dehydrated or has a kidney infection Wink

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - shezdoni - 12-23-2012

(12-22-2012, 09:03 PM)rayeates Wrote: I'll have you know that I am as handsome as Frank Sinatra! Maybe after a couple of years' decomposition... but still! Explains the pee, too. Hmmm...

Randi

You did notice I haven't said anything about the beady little eyes, didn't you Smile [Image: tongue.gif]

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - wickabee - 12-23-2012

Woah, now hold on. Randi's got eyes you could spend a weekend in!

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - phildo37 - 12-23-2012

Randi - do you have a Santa hat? I think you should post a picture of you in a Santa hat, and we can do a side-by-side with the Elf..

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - opierocks - 12-25-2012

Phil, I had to read EVERY post in this thread because it was so frickin' hilarious! Kudos for your comic genius, as well as everyone else's! Just one question though....do you realise you could have ended this all from the beginning if you'd "baited" the lil bugger with cookies? Say perhaps, a certain brand of cookies, made in a tree, by some of his family? Perhaps you thought of that and worried they'd turn on you as well....

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - shezdoni - 12-25-2012

(12-25-2012, 04:39 PM)opierocks Wrote: Phil, I had to read EVERY post in this thread because it was so frickin' hilarious! Kudos for your comic genius, as well as everyone else's! Just one question though....do you realise you could have ended this all from the beginning if you'd "baited" the lil bugger with cookies? Say perhaps, a certain brand of cookies, made in a tree, by some of his family? Perhaps you thought of that and worried they'd turn on you as well....

Ahh, but you see the problem is, those things that live in trees and bake cookies aren't really elves, they are pixie fairies, and Randi hasn't earned his wings yet.

In order for an elf to become a pixie fairie, they have to be able to dance the Dougie, while rubbing their tummy and their head in opposite directions, while farting the song "blueberry hill" backwards
[Image: tongue.gif]

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - wickabee - 12-26-2012

That's another lie. Randi has his wings and they're REALLY cute!
It is true he didn't really earn them though...

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - shezdoni - 12-26-2012

(12-26-2012, 12:45 AM)wickabee Wrote: That's another lie. Randi has his wings and they're REALLY cute!
It is true he didn't really earn them though...

Well, you do understand that if Phil would feed him something other than fuzzy green spam, and fuzzy blue kidney beans, and gave him some cheap commons that the "Elf" wouldn't have to "steal' phils Gu'ed cards to use to wipe his butt with [Image: tongue.gif]

No wonder Randi's always grumpy, having to deal with the chafing and paper cuts, hopefully someone bought him a butt donut for Christmas LOL

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - opierocks - 12-26-2012

Butt donut??? Can you get those at Tim Hortons?

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT** - phildo37 - 12-26-2012

(12-26-2012, 05:40 AM)opierocks Wrote: Butt donut??? Can you get those at Tim Hortons?

Yeah, but you should probably stay away from the ones that have fillings, though. Stick with glazed and frosted/iced...