Beckett Message Boards
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD (/thread-1519095.html)

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - tntmclmm - 01-16-2013

I'd love to get my hands on bunch of those. Sweet haul.

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - akbobcat - 01-16-2013

(01-16-2013, 10:19 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: I'd love to get my hands on bunch of those. Sweet haul.

Especially, the Z-axis die cut.

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - griffey man 1 - 01-16-2013

let us know when you get your doubles entered as we are all ready to trade

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - nastynasqb600 - 01-16-2013

Most will be in tonight

Is there anyway to just bring up all items that you have marked for trade? How do you move items to a folder?
I made a folder GRIFFEY but when I click move to it doesn't come up. Not a huge fan of this system. Seems like a good idea but needs some ebay people to clean up the interface lol

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - griffeyjr22 - 01-17-2013

Dude! You killed it! Very very impressive pickups!
Thanks for sharing!

(01-16-2013, 10:59 PM)nastynasqb600 Wrote: Most will be in tonight

Is there anyway to just bring up all items that you have marked for trade? How do you move items to a folder?
I made a folder GRIFFEY but when I click move to it doesn't come up. Not a huge fan of this system. Seems like a good idea but needs some ebay people to clean up the interface lol

You can go to your collection and click on that magnifying glass and then you choose for trade > more than > 0. Thats how I do it...

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - nastynasqb600 - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 05:59 AM)griffeyjr22 Wrote: Dude! You killed it! Very very impressive pickups!
Thanks for sharing!

You can go to your collection and click on that magnifying glass and then you choose for trade > more than > 0. Thats how I do it...

Ok thanks I will try that. How about when I am looking thru items for trade. Ca you sort by price? Some guys have hundreds of pages of stuff.

And to everyone who sent trade offers thanks! I will get back to everyone but I have like 5 things going on at once so it make take a few days but I wont forget about you. The only two cards that will be kind of tought to get are the Ticket Master die cut and the Matrix Die cut.

Thank you guys for your offers and help with the site. Look forward to getting some deals done. Also over the next few days I will continue to get more trade items updated!

some things I got in today
[Image: D139CA88-55D0-4AEB-A597-E4983BE5CF57-220...0103BC.jpg]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - akbobcat - 01-17-2013

Can you check me for the Ticket Master die cut and the Matrix Die cut? Also do you have a duplicate of the Next Era Electric Diamond?

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - griffey man 1 - 01-17-2013

you cant sort by price but you sort by player by typing there name in the space the cards, or you sort by type on the left hand side. that should limit stuff and make it easier to look. offer sent

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - nastynasqb600 - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 04:56 PM)akbobcat Wrote: Can you check me for the Ticket Master die cut and the Matrix Die cut? Also do you have a duplicate of the Next Era Electric Diamond?

Sorry no dups on the next era electric. Ill check you when I get home, Beckett trade does not work at all on my iPhone.
I got another 850 ct Griffey lot coming in tomorrow as well. Haven't seen one card hopefully there are some goodies there as well.

Didn't see anything for those 2. There are a few cards I like if your interested in anything else

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD - SFssft1911 - 01-17-2013

If you come across a 1994 Leaf Gold Stars Griffey Jr. PLEASE let me know!