Beckett Message Boards
What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? (/thread-1515123.html)

What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - giantsfan - 09-30-2012

As the title states..we all know we chase down the Lucks, RG3's, Richardsons and so on..but who else may we have not heard of yet (or maybe we have a little) are you guys collecting? And as always, I and others really enjoy pics!

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - chevy man 22 - 09-30-2012

I really like T.J. Graham and of course there is Foles which seems like everyone is after as well.

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - totter - 09-30-2012

Robert Turbin... I think Marshawn Lynch will drunk drive his way out of the league!!!

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - jaykayzee - 09-30-2012

(09-30-2012, 10:31 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I really like T.J. Graham and of course there is Foles which seems like everyone is after as well.

I agree with both of these, although I'm not actually chasing either one, just not disappointed when I pull them.

I also would put in there Coby Fleener for me. I know alot of people who pull him, say "%#&!, WRONG COLT!" and toss him onto the pile. I think he's got a chance of being a steady target for Luck.

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - ugameck - 09-30-2012

Blair Walsh - rc kicker for the Vikings. I have 100% of his cards.....except nobody has decided to make one of him yet.

Even though he starts and has looked GOOD (hey where is the kicker love?)

Go Dawgs!

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - cody_allen - 09-30-2012

Michael Floyd. May not be as cheap as some but pretty cheap for a top wr. He will get more time as the season goes bona nd prices will boom. Just picked up a red atomic auto /10 for $70 yesterday and I think it will be a 200$ card by season's end.

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - CowboysFan829488 - 09-30-2012

PC, but I think James Hanna is going to be Witten's replacement. Only worried about the 1/1's right now, as his prices will drop in a few weeks, but I think he is the total package for a TE

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - rinzler - 09-30-2012

Brock Osweiler
I think this pick would be pretty obvious.

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why? - roostersclassics11 - 09-30-2012

well before the draft I decided I would collect my b-day draft pick which is 11-1 so the 111th pick was evan rodriguez for the bears I have 4 of the 5 cards missing the 15th stripe which Im sure someone pulled and redeemed for the autos