Beckett Message Boards
Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+---- Thread: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? (/thread-1511995.html)

Pages: 1 2

Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - rjcj2017 - 08-27-2012

OK, I know it's a low-end product, but as basketball card fans I know we've all been craving new products, especially with the new rookie crop.

Where are all the breaks?

I have an excuse, I'm waiting to get paid ... LOL

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - taffster74 - 08-27-2012

Mine likely won't be coming until october (money). There has been one or two minor pack breaks posted though.

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - rjcj2017 - 08-28-2012

(08-27-2012, 11:20 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Mine likely won't be coming until october (money). There has been one or two minor pack breaks posted though.

Yeah, saw those, but I was surprised not to see more. Oh well, I'll post when I do mine, maybe that'll start a trend LOL

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - pingbling23 - 08-28-2012

ive got a 3 boxes that should be here on wednesday, 12-13 hoops, 11-12 gold standard- and 11-12 limited. wish me luck, ill post the breaks on the day i receive them.

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - jmintz - 08-28-2012

I broke one hobby box and got a John Leuer auto, a Dante Cunningham auto, and a Dante Cunningham Artist's proof. Nothing exciting...at all. Finished about 60% of the set.

One blaster delivered nothing that I needed for the set.

(08-28-2012, 07:40 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive got a 3 boxes that should be here on wednesday, 12-13 hoops, 11-12 gold standard- and 11-12 limited. wish me luck, ill post the breaks on the day i receive them.

Good luck, man! ... I actually busted a retail box (well, 34 of the 36 packs were still in it) and three rack packs earlier today ...

Biggest pulls were two Anthony Davis, two Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, two Austin Rivers, one Harrison Barnes and the one I really wanted (!) ... Thomas Robinson of the Kings.

As for last year's rookies, I didn't get a Kyrie Irving, but did get two Derrick Williams and a Brandon Knight.

Didn't get the top Bay Area rookies like Jimmer Fredette, Klay Thompson or Isaiah Thomas, either (?) ... oh well, I'll be back on it in a couple of days.

No autos, one Artist's Proof of Shane Battier, one glossy of Paul George ... and only one "Rookie Impact" insert, Khawi Leonard (Spurs) ... I guess those are tougher pulls?

Anyway, I love Hoops ... nice cards, fun break ... and cheap!
(08-28-2012, 11:41 AM)jmintz Wrote: I broke one hobby box and got a John Leuer auto, a Dante Cunningham auto, and a Dante Cunningham Artist's proof. Nothing exciting...at all. Finished about 60% of the set.

One blaster delivered nothing that I needed for the set.

I'm still looking for Kyrie Irving after 34 retail packs and three rack packs.

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - rookiecards90s - 08-28-2012

i bought a box didnt get anything worth braging about did come with almost all the rookies thou! my friend was luckier he got a draft rookie auto in his.oh plus there was a cool kobe pack it comes in each box.

(08-28-2012, 10:06 PM)rookiecards90s Wrote: i bought a box didnt get anything worth braging about did come with almost all the rookies thou! my friend was luckier he got a draft rookie auto in his.oh plus there was a cool kobe pack it comes in each box.

Nice ... I just got two more racks and a blaster ... no Kyrie, but did get an Alec Burks auto (Jazz) ... pretty nice.

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - alstott9adams - 08-29-2012

I wondered the same thing

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks? - rjcj2017 - 08-29-2012

Good news ... just busted one full retail box (36 packs) and got Kyrie, Jimmer, Klay Thompson, Isaiah Thomas and Tristan Thompson — the last big name rookies from last year's class that I hadn't pulled yet.

Also got the top rookies ... Davis, MKG, Beal, Waiters, Robinson ...

Nice bonus — pulled the Kyrie "Rookie Impact" insert ... I've now busted a total of 70 retail packs, a blaster and four rack packs and have only pulled three of these, so I was pretty happy with the Irving.

I'm probably done with Hoops now.

Probably.