Beckett Message Boards
WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski (/thread-1511359.html)

WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - camaropat - 08-22-2012

Hi all, Im looking to kick off a Pastrana PC, need just about anything that isnt an Ignite base, or Ignite B & W /50, lol. Also looking for Dale Jr, Dnica, Bowyer, and K-ski stuff. Feel free to ask about payers or sets, heres a bucket too with a few things in it. Willing to trade from any sport for NASCAR.

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m590/CamaroPat/NASCAR%20FT%20-%20Only%20for%20other%20NASCAR/

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - spazmatastic - 08-23-2012

You need to add more cards to your Organize. I have plenty of cards to trade of the drivers/players you collect. I don't search through PB pages, only through members' organizers.
If you have cards of the drivers/teams/players in my signature, add them to your ORG and we can work out a trade. If you want to pick and choose what to add to your ORG, I have complete lists of what I have in my ORG separated by sport, team & player or driver. I do have some 'wants' listed but not many of them. LMK.

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - camaropat - 08-23-2012

Ok, give me a bit and Ill add a couple of things, I think the only decent stuff I have of the guys in your sig is Martin though. Do you just want auto/mem or rcs and inserts too? Im test driving out this site because of the word of mouth Ive heard about it (not that I agree, just checking it out, lol) so I can only put 100 cards in my organizer before I have to pay so Im being picky about what I put in there, just the best stuff basically. Smile
(08-23-2012, 09:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You need to add more cards to your Organize. I have plenty of cards to trade of the drivers/players you collect. I don't search through PB pages, only through members' organizers.
If you have cards of the drivers/teams/players in my signature, add them to your ORG and we can work out a trade. If you want to pick and choose what to add to your ORG, I have complete lists of what I have in my ORG separated by sport, team & player or driver. I do have some 'wants' listed but not many of them. LMK.

I added my NASCAR stuff I have for trade including a Martin mem and a Martin auto. If you are interested in rookies and inserts/refractors of your football teams lmk and I can list a few out or add a couple to my organize for you. Thanks!

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - spazmatastic - 08-24-2012

I collect anything of the people in my sig. Base, parallels, inserts, and so on. I figured you would only be able to add 100 cards right now. That's why I mentioned my 'Haves' folders in my ORG. That way you don't have to add stuff I already have.

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - minitracer - 08-24-2012

I have a Boyer RU card ft and perhaps some other stuff ft.

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - Echo7Bravo - 08-24-2012

You can check out my Org if interested in trading. Here are the scans of the Autos and RU cards that I have listed FT.

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/Echo7Bravo/Racing%20FT/

The people who I collect are listed in my Sig below. Thank you.

Jerry

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - camaropat - 08-25-2012

Hey everybody, sorry for the slow responses, Im still trying to figure out the organizer and how to navigate it. Ive never used somthing like this to trade and its really giving me fits for some reason, lol. All I can seem to find in peoples organizers is base.

@ Spazmatastic- I think I have some inserts and such you dont have of a couple of your drivers/players, let me double check and Ill add them.

@minitracer, I do like the Bowyer for sure, maybe some others, what/who are you looking for and Ill add some stuff to the organizer.

@ Echo7Bravo, I dont see anything I need in your bucket and I can only find base in your organizer. I have a couple of martins for trade though and I can find some Gordon inserts Im sure, let me go through your organizer again and see if I cant figure out how to find stuff without sifting through everything page by page, lol.

Sorry again and if you get tired of waiting on me and want to drop trade talks I understand, Im getting frustrated with myself right about now, lol. Big Grin

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - jeffgordonracing24 - 08-25-2012

Hey pat!

Make sure you don't add too many cards, otherwise you'll get locked out until you pay. 100 cards max, that includes all folders. IE: Trash, recently traded and so fourth.

Check me for for some of your needs. We can trade outside of the other site, haha

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - Echo7Bravo - 08-25-2012

(08-25-2012, 05:07 PM)camaropat Wrote: Hey everybody, sorry for the slow responses, Im still trying to figure out the organizer and how to navigate it. Ive never used somthing like this to trade and its really giving me fits for some reason, lol. All I can seem to find in peoples organizers is base.

@ Spazmatastic- I think I have some inserts and such you dont have of a couple of your drivers/players, let me double check and Ill add them.

@minitracer, I do like the Bowyer for sure, maybe some others, what/who are you looking for and Ill add some stuff to the organizer.

@ Echo7Bravo, I dont see anything I need in your bucket and I can only find base in your organizer. I have a couple of martins for trade though and I can find some Gordon inserts Im sure, let me go through your organizer again and see if I cant figure out how to find stuff without sifting through everything page by page, lol.

Sorry again and if you get tired of waiting on me and want to drop trade talks I understand, Im getting frustrated with myself right about now, lol. Big Grin

The fastest way is to type in the drivers name when you go into my Org and it will show all of the cards that I have of that driver FT. Just remember to go back to the original page if you want to search for another driver. If you want, you can PM a list of what Gordon and Martin cards that you have I can let you know which ones that I would be interested in so if we decide to trade you know which ones to add and not waste space in your Org. Don't worry about rushing, a lot of us are patient, I know that I am Smile.

Jerry

RE: WTTF: Pastrana, Jr, Danica, Bowyer, Keselowski - spazmatastic - 08-25-2012

(08-25-2012, 06:30 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Don't worry about rushing, a lot of us are patient, I know that I am Smile.

Jerry

I agree with this statement. We are not really in any hurry to make something happen.
If you need/want any help with moving through the site faster, feel free to ask. We are all more than happy to help you!