Beckett Message Boards
[Contest Closed] Here's What I Picked Up :) [Picture Enclosed - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: [Contest Closed] Here's What I Picked Up :) [Picture Enclosed (/thread-1509855.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Contest Closed] Here's What I Picked Up :) [Picture Enclosed - HeyFitzy - 08-09-2012

Ok guys the contest is over and I was really shocked by some of the answers! A few people guessed 1/1's, people said 1/1 auto's, people said superfractor!

Anyone remember when I picked this up?:

[Image: mikemorse.png]

I got it because he wears #38, 7/10 is my mom's birthday and I love the color schemes black, red white and gold.

Ryan knew what I got and swore he would not tell a soul.
Acevanquish guessed what I got through PM because he knows my wife's eBay account Wink but no, he doesn't win, so don't worry.

Without further-ado, here's my newest and permanent PC pick up that I made you all guess at Smile It's a doozy:

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

[Image: morsesuper.jpg]

I'm going to randomize for the mini. Everyone who posted in the thread will have a shot at it. The winner will be contacted by PM, BUT I can't justify one person walking away a winner from this impossible challenge.

The winner will receive the Darvish MINI while everyone else I'll put together a nice batch of free cards for you as a complimentary gift for trying Smile

I will mail everything out next Friday, Aug. 17th. I have a very busy work week coming up as I have to work 6 - 12 hr shifts in a row and I will be able to hit up the post office after work on Saturday morning after 4am so you get them mid week Smile

Thanks to all who participated!

God Bless!

~ Zach & Inez

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - geauxbravos - 08-09-2012

Thanks for the contest! How about a 2005 Topps Chrome Red Refractor auto?

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - muz0 - 08-09-2012

imma say 2010 x-fractor auto

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - pyr0punk - 08-09-2012

a Tyler Naquin sp auto probably 2011 bowman chrome Smile

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - stera8 - 08-09-2012

Through your hint "nothing is impossible" I'm going to say you completed your rainbow and got your

ANDREW McCUTCHEN PURPLE 1/1

Contest over...I won... Congratulations man

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - xbaseballxcardsx - 08-09-2012

Sounds like a good answer^ ... Andrew McCutchen 1/1 Purple for your rainbow!

Thanks for the contest! Have a fun time at the game!!

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - jonathani - 08-09-2012

It is a longshot, but how about the 2012 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER MINI WOOD #372 ANDREW MCCUTCHEN EXT?

JonathanI

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - acevanquish - 08-09-2012

It's the 3 Gypsy Queen national minis I sold you Big Grin

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - beginesj - 08-09-2012

Since all my previous guess was taken I going to guess 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Leather #79 Andrew McCutchen.

RE: Contest Time Again! A MINI Up For Grabs! ryanmo5 You are forbidden to compete. ;) - zeprock - 08-09-2012

I'm going to hope that you picked up a 2012 Bowman Platinum Cutting Edge Stars Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen.