Beckett Message Boards
Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 (/thread-1508896.html)

Pages: 1 2

Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - coltsfan242 - 07-31-2012

We went to watch the Rams pracitce on Sunday and we had a blast. My kids really enjoyed seeing some of the guys they had met before and meeting some of the new players, like Cortland Finnegan, Rookie Brian Quick and several others. My kids made out pretty well but the best part is they were each told by Chris Long and James Laurinaitis to come back and see them on Friday and they will each give them their gloves. I also had a good time talking with several players and many of them said that they would like to have me make a custom for them. Smile

Did not take many team pictures but here are a few.

[Image: d.jpg]
[Image: c.jpg]
[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: l.jpg]

Here are some pictures and the goodies....
Each mini helmet is signed by:
10 kellen Clemens
16 Danny Amendola
55 James Laurinaitis
61 Tim Barnes
60 T-Bob Herbert
91 Chris Long
98 Kendall Langford
31 Cortland Finnegan
84 Danario Alexander
83 Brian Quick
43 Craig Dahl
Coach Dave McGinnis

[Image: q.jpg]

[Image: o.jpg]

Rookie Center T-Bob Herbert..they were to wet to sign
[Image: u.jpg]

QB Kellen Clemens...was to wet to sign
[Image: v.jpg]

WR Danny Amendola he signed the bottom but then said let me sign the tops

[Image: w.jpg]

[Image: x.jpg]

Rookie WR Brian Quick....to wet to sign but said to come back and he would sign
[Image: t.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

Joe "The Animal" Laurinaitis and James Laurinaitis
[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - kylebucksfan - 07-31-2012

Amazing stuff! I love the pic of Laurinaitis and his dad.

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - coltsfan242 - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 02:34 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Amazing stuff! I love the pic of Laurinaitis and his dad.

Thank you. I had the chance to sit and talk with Joe for a long time. I had met him last year and I know that he is in town alot. So I had found this picture then went in and removed most of the background so it would present a nice place for them to sign.It is not perfect but ok. Here is the orginial picture.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 1paint.jpg]

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - mcleodfive - 07-31-2012

Sweet!! I couldn't make it to the bucs camp. Was a little bummed, but had to leave for nationals a little earlier to see my oldest daughter.

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - rwgreen - 07-31-2012

i just dont get why a grown man wants another grown mans sweaty gloves...i like the rest but just never understood the gloves

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - jdetter23 - 07-31-2012

Dang lol if you go back can you try to get some more of Quick?!? Those would be so awesome to have. Go Appalachian!
Oh and did Robert Quinn say anything? He seems pretty nice from what ive seen. He signs a lot of stuff people send through the mail. He was one of my favorite Tar Heels.

(07-31-2012, 09:53 PM)rwgreen Wrote: i just dont get why a grown man wants another grown mans sweaty gloves...i like the rest but just never understood the gloves

A GROWN man does NOT want any gloves, I hope you read.....My Kids Made out not me. I could care less if I EVER went back to camp but it is priceless to see the expressions on my kids faces. Wink

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - ricky williams 34 - 07-31-2012

Gloves rock the boat. Don't understand the problem.

GREAT stuff coltsfan! I'm still in love with your SJax jersey from last season!!!

(07-31-2012, 11:02 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Gloves rock the boat. Don't understand the problem.

GREAT stuff coltsfan! I'm still in love with your SJax jersey from last season!!!

Thank you. I am always just missing Jackson! Lol my sons football team was at a high school camp last week and Sjax was out there getting ready for camp. I wished I could have helped you last year but ths year I am doing a Dolphin figure for Richie Incognito and he is really cool. Ocho blew my son off 3yrs ago when he wrote him a letter and I told Richie about it and he said he was going to talk with Ocho and give him some grief! Lol

(07-31-2012, 09:30 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Sweet!! I couldn't make it to the bucs camp. Was a little bummed, but had to leave for nationals a little earlier to see my oldest daughter.

Thank you.

RE: Goodies from St Louis Rams Training Camp 2012 - supbullcoc - 08-01-2012

do you get VIP access or is Rams camp just THAT open to people? I never have that success at SKINS camp