Beckett Message Boards
What's the best way to sell? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Auction Talk (/forum-58.html)
+--- Thread: What's the best way to sell? (/thread-1506532.html)

What's the best way to sell? - fanofcardinals - 07-11-2012 06:31 AM

I have a ton of cards I haven't added yet, but I'll be doing that over my days off. Most of my cards are worth just a few cents, but some $1-$20.
I plan on making big lots with $1,000 BV and selling them off.

I've heard that ebay won't net me anywhere near BV.
There aren't any local shops that are buying cards.
Not really sure where else to to go from here. I'm in a pinch and need the cash.

So - should I try ebay, or is there a better place to get top dollar??

RE: What's the best way to sell? - babyboychris123 - 07-17-2012 06:45 PM

Its hard to get the BV of any cards, I only pay from 15% - 50%.

RE: What's the best way to sell? - fanofcardinals - 07-17-2012 06:50 PM

(07-17-2012 06:45 PM)babyboychris123 Wrote:  Its hard to get the BV of any cards, I only pay from 15% - 50%.

Right - I don't expect to get BV. I'm just asking the best route to sell what I do have. I'd be happy with 50% BV if I sold my cards in one big lot.

RE: What's the best way to sell? - jehosk50 - 07-19-2012 01:33 AM

IV'E had most of these collection for to long now, don't get to work with them anymore...i want to....NEED to sell the WHOLE LOT...Look at what i got, see what you think. will sell ALL, or Some....Also have about 22 Autographed Baseballs, i need to let them go also. Contact me, Look them over...i will post Pic's of Baseballs on request.

RE: What's the best way to sell? - fanofcardinals - 07-19-2012 11:45 AM

(07-19-2012 01:33 AM)jehosk50 Wrote:  IV'E had most of these collection for to long now, don't get to work with them anymore...i want to....NEED to sell the WHOLE LOT...Look at what i got, see what you think. will sell ALL, or Some....Also have about 22 Autographed Baseballs, i need to let them go also. Contact me, Look them over...i will post Pic's of Baseballs on request.

I'm selling my stuff. Not buying more.