Beckett Message Boards
OT: Where does everyone work? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT: Where does everyone work? (/thread-1501782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - MARINES21 - 06-01-2012

I work for a lawncare company in pa and also pick up and haul moo juice (milk) on the side.

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - all day baby - 06-01-2012

Bass Pro Outdoor World, Gifts Dept. My department has the widest variation of items for sale in the store. We sell...
Food -- Barbeque and hot sauces (but the rubs are in Camping), snacks, fish and chicken batters, Coka-Cola products, cotton candy, 'candy bar' candy, etc.
Food related items -- Cookbooks, dishes, RedNek wine glasses (Ball jars on stems), mugs, cups, etc.
Windchimes, wind spinners, garden signs, stake signs, etc.
Bird feeders, food, and houses (both hummingbirds and regular birds)
Home furnishings -- Camo recliners (they have a camo couch online!), framed and unframed art, tin and wood wall signs, lamps, nightlights, comfortor sets, baby bedding, etc.
Entertainment -- Books and DVDs (hunting, fishing, dog training, comedy (ie: Jeff Foxworthy), etc.

[Image: DSC_0004.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0006.jpg]
(pics from my time with Frank and Roger)

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - sparty78 - 06-01-2012

Veterinarian

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - ugameck - 06-01-2012

I'm a stankin' lawyer. Criminal defense. Helping the innocent, and helping the guilty realize their guilt. That is actually the hard part....oh, and defending the innocent (as few and far between they may be) - hardest thing I've done....because losing is no option. But I've got the utmost respect for the prosecutors I work with. Greatest set of Assistant District Attorneys I could ask for.

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - chibearsboy - 06-01-2012

i stand them up and fill em' up.....with concrete that is
Tongue
concrete contractor on the NW Oregon coast.
[Image: 005.jpg]
[Image: 008.jpg]

short or tall...flat or walls....
this is on the mouth of the Columbia river..Washingtons side..
[Image: 007-4.jpg]
my employee Jay who makes me look better than i really am
Tongue
[Image: 007-3.jpg]
(06-01-2012, 12:03 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Sports card shop owner
Appraiser
Broker
And working on being a professional golfer ( The other things take up most of my time though)

what's your handicap you Hack?
Smile

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - mzentko - 06-01-2012

what kind of recovery/auction do you all work on may I ask?

markz

(06-01-2012, 11:21 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: Im a portfolio manager at a recovery/ auction company and also work part time as an Ohio licensed private investigator.

I enjoyed reading this thread...

I am a Transportation Manager for PC Mall (and MacMall) (computer distribution)

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - Pigskin-Papa - 06-01-2012

I work at a manufacturing plant that makes roofing shingles. I am the inventory manager for of spare parts for all of the machinery. Prior to this I was in the Air Force working in Satellite Communications.

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - nthnoak - 06-01-2012

(06-01-2012, 10:19 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I work for the sanitation department on NYC.....I'm a garbage man......lol

You weren't that garbage guy on tosh.o destroying that mailbox were you? That was hilarious lol. I myself am a line serviceman and pilot at a local airport. Tons of fun!

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - buckunteer - 06-01-2012

It was cool reading this thread. So many occupations I'd never fathomed!

My cool-sounding title is "teaching associate/research assistant" at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.

In actuality, I'm a doctoral student in sport psychology who has a paid assistantship, so I teach a couple classes each semester, help my advisor with her research, and bust my rear end to get out of school as fast as possible so the loans can stop piling up!

RE: OT: Where does everyone work? - BigBadBootyDaddy - 06-01-2012

General Manager of the greatest fast food store in the world...Taco Bell. Feeding drunks and cheap bastards since forever.