Beckett Message Boards
does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? (/thread-1501280.html)

Pages: 1 2

does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - p18mann - 05-27-2012

I'm just curious to see what's out there....I have been searching the bay and what not for stuff of the Apollo crews and have found some pretty neat items.

Thanks

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - Marinocollector - 05-27-2012

I have one of the space shuttle relics from Topps american heritage. REALLY cool card.

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - p18mann - 05-27-2012

(05-27-2012, 07:01 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I have one of the space shuttle relics from Topps american heritage. REALLY cool card.

Scan SmileSmileSmile

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - Marinocollector - 05-27-2012

I took it out of my bucket because people would always ask about it, but no one wants to give up the $40 sell value for it. Let me find it and scan it.
[Image: shuttle.jpg]

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - p18mann - 05-27-2012

(05-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I took it out of my bucket because people would always ask about it, but no one wants to give up the $40 sell value for it. Let me find it and scan it.
[Image: shuttle.jpg]

That's a awesome card!!!

LOL. I've already got 3 PM's on the card since I posted it. SHEESH!!!!

(05-27-2012, 07:56 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: LOL. I've already got 3 PM's on the card since I posted it. SHEESH!!!!

Haha, I was gonna send you one myself but then though, not right now...

(05-27-2012, 08:00 PM)p18mann Wrote: Haha, I was gonna send you one myself but then though, not right now...

Well, I only trade for Marino stuff or sell now. Use to spend too much money on shipping for cards I care nothing about.

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - jdone - 05-27-2012

I think this years Goodwin champions is gonna have space relics

RE: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection? - coltsfan242 - 05-27-2012

Very cool topic. I have this one.

Just a side note, back in the day when I had a real job, I used to work at NASA and had the chance to see tons of launches and meet the different astronaut's and their families. I was also able to talk with Bob Crippen and get his autograph on his business card when he was the director of NASA.

[Image: 5.jpg]