Beckett Message Boards
BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! (/thread-1501136.html)

Pages: 1 2

BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - ZeroDave - 05-26-2012

So I picked up a couple of cards for other members on the boards. 2 will only be shown as they are not mine but for two great members on here. The third card not scanned was suppose to be a PC item for my Dan Herron Collection. Traded with a new trader and they had the wrong card listed, so I ended up with the base auto and not the one #'d/50. A bit disappointed. Hopefully he can make it right.

For Brentbourdreaux

#'d 9/35 *drew brees' jersey number!! And unfortunately those are creases on the card. The seller shipped in a PWE!! GRRR
[Image: 001-2.jpg]

And one for Chad that did not have this card in his collection and he said its a card that's eluded him for 8 years now!

#'d31/50 Gold Refractor
[Image: 002-2.jpg]

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - rds1173 - 05-26-2012

Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - ZeroDave - 05-26-2012

(05-26-2012, 03:56 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!

Lol on the back of the brees it says: The relic contained in this card is not from any specific game, event or season. Thats a bunch of bologna to me! Two bad experiences in one day. 3 this week alone...ugh. 2 unfortunately happened to be PC cards =/

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - slotman11 - 05-26-2012

very cool... Chad will be thrilled...

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - ZeroDave - 05-26-2012

I sure hope so.

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - Marinocollector - 05-26-2012

What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.

(05-26-2012, 07:29 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.

Believe it or not, I actually pulled that Marino MVP Gold back in 2000. When I was helping out a card shop. I ended up getting a box of 1999 Sp Authentic for it.

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - chads-cards - 05-27-2012

Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - ZeroDave - 05-27-2012

(05-27-2012, 01:19 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!

It looks even better in person..so shiney! Very gradeable

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday! - brentboudreaux1 - 05-29-2012

I really appreciate that Dave. This will be the second "jersey number" card i have with creases!
oh, well....again dave....thank you!! very cool of you