Beckett Message Boards
Weird mailday - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Weird mailday (/thread-1499884.html)

Weird mailday - onemanstanding - 05-15-2012

So I purchased a few cards off the bay and today I received a overnight fedex package, yes thats the 1st strange part since I only paid 3.00 for shipping. So I opened the package which at 1st glance they were the cards I purchased so I slowly started going thru the cards checking for condition which I would say MINT. Then I noticed I had all my cards and still had an extra toploader with cards in it. An 2011 SPA 2 color RoJo auto, Saine SPA auto and Shorts SOTT auto and I was like huh? Freebies? So I checked the sellers completed auctions and yup he sent me 2 auctions. Well I contacted the seller and asked for the buyers info so I could ship off the cards tomorrow and only asked for 2.00, seller sent me 6.00 and stated he was going to send me a few extra cards for being honest. I wont turn down the cards but if he doesnt send any I am completely fine with that because I know I did the right thing. Just a strange day!!!

RE: Weird mailday - rgf17 - 05-15-2012

hey man first off good on you for doing the right thing. theres alot out there that wouldnt.

and second i too have sent wrong stuff to two members and had to work through it. its a pain in the butt but with the right members it can all work out

RE: Weird mailday - jmessick86 - 05-15-2012

Glad to hear a good story like this

RE: Weird mailday - onemanstanding - 05-15-2012

Thanks , I am really curious to know how much he spent on the Fedex overnight package. I know that could not have been cheap probably about what I paid for the auction. Oh I guess I could show what I got DUH!!!
[Image: RyanMallettSPX112-150.jpg]
[Image: TitusYoungSPX110-225.jpg]

Plus these base cards [dont really care for base]
Card#18 SPx Archie Griffin #/350
Card#42 SPx Stevan Ridley RC #/350
Card#33 SPx Prince Amukamara RC#/350
Card#1 SPx Earl Campbell #/350
Card#6 SPx Thurman Thomas #/350
Card#39 SPx Jordan Todman RC #/350

RE: Weird mailday - sevans1979 - 05-15-2012

Way to be honest man! That is weird about the next day shipping, maybe he has a good rate thru a business or something?

RE: Weird mailday - cybertrenz02 - 05-15-2012

nice cards and wtg on the honesty....always great to see and hear...Smile

RE: Weird mailday - babyboychris123 - 05-15-2012

honest is always a good thing. It pays off for being honest Smile

RE: Weird mailday - sonnyday - 05-15-2012

I've used my employers FedEx account numerous times to ship cards. My office sends out 9 to 10 overnight packages a day. But usually to send out items to get graded, or if someone really wants a card because they need it for a card show.

RE: Weird mailday - koolkellygirl - 05-15-2012

Save me that Thurman Thomas!

RE: Weird mailday - nthnoak - 05-15-2012

Theres a member on here that sends overnight fedex on everything because he uses his work account or something so its free to them.