Beckett Message Boards
Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year (/thread-1498326.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - cody_allen - 05-02-2012

If you ask me should have been much worse. With another suicide in the league today due to head trauma it shows y this was so wrong.

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - jacobystealshome - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 02:18 PM)cody_allen Wrote: If you ask me should have been much worse. With another suicide in the league today due to head trauma it shows y this was so wrong.

way to early to blame concussions (or steroids). with the marital problems he had in the past few years, it could have just been, you know, depression period

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - ande_23 - 05-02-2012

Should the Saints benefit from any of these suspensions? The Packers play New Orleans in week 4. Should Anthony Hargrove serve part of his suspension against the team behind this whole mess?

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - all day baby - 05-02-2012

The Saints will be so motivated, they won't NEED bounties as a reason to take out opposing players.

What... to soon?
(05-02-2012, 02:25 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: way to early to blame concussions (or steroids). with the marital problems he had in the past few years, it could have just been, you know, depression period

While the full story is still developing, I kinda doubt he wanted to donate his brain to medical science because he wanted them to investigate the effects of marital issues on the brain.

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - duch2izback - 05-02-2012

I'm just glad it's over. My thoughts are more with Junior Seau right now

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - Vols-1 - 05-02-2012

NFL should cancel a couple of games and or give them a TV ban like they do in college.

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - wavytiger1975 - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 03:12 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I'm just glad it's over. My thoughts are more with Junior Seau right now

I wish it was over, but with appeals and whatnot I fear it's far from it. I just want to get back to football.

(05-02-2012, 02:25 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: way to early to blame concussions (or steroids). with the marital problems he had in the past few years, it could have just been, you know, depression period

Hes had run ins with the law when it came to domestic violence I believe. Just note: lying to the commissioner about a bounty program deserves the same severe punishment as running over and killing a man with your car.
(05-02-2012, 04:53 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: NFL should cancel a couple of games and or give them a TV ban like they do in college.

Or maybe the same "punishment" that the Patriots got

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year - rwgreen - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 02:18 PM)cody_allen Wrote: If you ask me should have been much worse. With another suicide in the league today due to head trauma it shows y this was so wrong.

+1..saints are scum

(05-02-2012, 08:21 PM)rwgreen Wrote: +1..saints are scum

You joined just to post that?

NVM you're a Falcons fan so I understand Tongue