Beckett Message Boards
Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach (/thread-1498296.html)

Pages: 1 2

Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - ZeroDave - 05-02-2012

Sorry, finally seen the 1/1 Gold Prismatic Dan Herron I need for my set and the freaking seller has set it way out of reach for my price range. Hopefully he gets my message and will work with me.

Just can't see dropping $200 for it, when the last one of one sold for only $43.

You are can tune to your regularly scheduled program now.

[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!lsE9JGn,4C3BPh5owukhg~~60_12.JPG]

Such a beautiful card. *drools*

RE: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - mattfastiggi - 05-02-2012

Bummer dude! First the 15 stripe for a way ridiculous price, and now this. Will most likely not get price he's looking for and will slowly go down in price. Just a waiting game right now on the best side....worst side a more die hard guy says "F" it and clicks BIN Tongue

RE: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - rgf17 - 05-02-2012

Let us know what he says. Maybe I can help if not too crazy.

RE: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - ZeroDave - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 01:08 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Bummer dude! First the 15 stripe for a way ridiculous price, and now this. Will most likely not get price he's looking for and will slowly go down in price. Just a waiting game right now on the best side....worst side a more die hard guy says "F" it and clicks BIN Tongue

That die hard guy usually is me lmfao! Well I'm not sure if its die hard, but more so inpatient.
(05-02-2012, 01:14 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Let us know what he says. Maybe I can help if not too crazy.

Thanks I do appreciate it. Also noticed he was a member here, score. So I've messaged him in both places, he might get annoyed but you never know. Its just a matter of me stop spending the little bucks on ebay for little cards here and there and keep some of it for the bigger cards. But then the addiction kicks in along with being inpatient.

yah Ryan can help out...we had a little system going on (with a few other members) that basically netted me my Jacquizz Finest Superfractor LOL Tongue

Also, if you want to be like JDetter, then LMK, can hold the card for ya Smile

RE: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - swjrp10 - 05-02-2012

gorgeous card bro, hope you can all work something out!

(05-02-2012, 01:19 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: yah Ryan can help out...we had a little system going on (with a few other members) that basically netted me my Jacquizz Finest Superfractor LOL Tongue

Also, if you want to be like JDetter, then LMK, can hold the card for ya Smile

I'll manage to get it. Payday is around the corner, if it don't sell before then, it'll be mine and I'll deal with the wraith of my wife later. Even those she just sent the check of $48 to Beckett to get a card graded for me at the 2 day service which if grades to what I expect, will buy both the Herron's I want. Crazy Rickey Henderson Fans.

Curious, whats the deal with his signature? B instead of a D?
NVM, just figured out....Boom Dan Heron

(05-02-2012, 01:23 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Curious, whats the deal with his signature? B instead of a D?
NVM, just figured out....Boom Dan Heron

There ya go, just a nick name. Maybe as someone else suggested, an inscription might be his Real Name fully spelled out.

RE: Its finally showed up! And its out of reach - biglump007 - 05-02-2012

Give it time man, I had a AJ Green, Justin Houston, Kris Durham triple auto from threads I needed for my Houston PC finally show up and the guy wanted $185 for it. I waited it took a few weeks but it slowly came down to the point he listed it at .99 opener at live auction, I got it for $36 dlvd. Just have patients my friend it will come down.