Beckett Message Boards
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!* - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!* (/thread-1497214.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - gangstippie - 06-21-2012

This is a sweet PC!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - bostonsports1 - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 08:07 PM)gangstippie Wrote: This is a sweet PC!

Thanks man, I know your one to enjoy vintage.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - stefanjwhite - 06-22-2012

That Elroy Hirsch is awesome! I was thinking of getting some of his stuff as he is a local guy. Very nice pickup the vintage cards are always nice to see! Am proud Smile

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - dmasci - 06-26-2012

This really is an amazing collection! I collect similar cards but have yet to inlcude the defensive players and linemen. You have some fantastic grades especially on the older stuff as a collector of graded cards I can really appreciate the time and money you have invested....congrats. One suggestion might be the "Glue Fingers" Lavelli to go with your Otto Graham card.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - bostonsports1 - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 01:16 PM)dmasci Wrote: This really is an amazing collection! I collect similar cards but have yet to inlcude the defensive players and linemen. You have some fantastic grades especially on the older stuff as a collector of graded cards I can really appreciate the time and money you have invested....congrats. One suggestion might be the "Glue Fingers" Lavelli to go with your Otto Graham card.

Thanks for your thoughts! I really enjoy the collection so far and think it will be awesome to frame once done. Thanks for the suggestion as well, I think I am going to hold at what I have now, but will have to consider that and many others once I finish the current list.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - dmasci - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 01:20 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: and think it will be awesome to frame once done.

Check out the frame in my photobook of the top 30 RBs....it's actually more of a display case that's on the wall. Eventually I will do the same for QBs and WRs...still working on getting the top 30 first.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Crazy Legs Mailday!!!* - bostonsports1 - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 01:30 PM)dmasci Wrote: Check out the frame in my photobook of the top 30 RBs....it's actually more of a display case that's on the wall. Eventually I will do the same for QBs and WRs...still working on getting the top 30 first.

That looks awesome! That's the same thing I intend to do.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *T.O. Mailday!!!* - bostonsports1 - 08-02-2012

Haven't had a mailday in a bit, was able to score this last week or so, real low Pop on these.

[Image: IMG_0640.jpg]

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *T.O. Mailday!!!* - bostonsports1 - 08-02-2012

No love for our troubled friend TO Smile

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *T.O. Mailday!!!* - nthnoak - 08-02-2012

I love T.O.! nice pick up.