Beckett Message Boards
Three For Me, None For You! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Three For Me, None For You! (/thread-1496515.html)

Pages: 1 2

Three For Me, None For You! - rayeates - 04-18-2012

Good day Beckett Community!

It has been really slow in the wake of the past week's mail, but it has been great none-the-less! Trading has been really slow as of late, and not just for me... everyone seems to be feeling the bite, but I have come out with the scintillating (wow... I spelled that one correctly!) scent of roses in my nose! Haha! Trades with Ryan (rcm331) and Steve (nemesis7777) have brought me these three beauties. I showed the Price redemption a little while ago, and this turnaround only took Panini 14 days! I redeemed it on April 3, and received it yesterday, April 17. Now that's a redemption that I can't complain about. If only they would get going on my 2010-11 STS Jamie Benn... replace or redeem, I don't care!

Here are the pics!

2011-12 Certified Mirror Gold-Carey Price AU #14/25

[Image: 001.jpg]

2011-12 Crown Royale Red-Jaroslav Halak

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Adam Henrique

[Image: 003.jpg]

This is the top card in my 2011-12 Scratching The Surface thus far, and I am really hoping to add to this set quickly, as they seem to be more available than last year's /100 count. Thank you very much to the guys for the trades! I am also making a thread to showcase my STS progress, so please give that a look too! Thank you for the look, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - roussy35 - 04-18-2012

Nice mail Randi! The turnaround on that redemption was nothing short of awesome!

PS - Good job on the spelling by the way Smile

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - rayeates - 04-18-2012

(04-18-2012, 02:09 PM)roussy35 Wrote: Nice mail Randi! The turnaround on that redemption was nothing short of awesome!

PS - Good job on the spelling by the way Smile

Duhr! Thank you! Bahahaha! I am thoroughly impressed with Panini's efforts on this one... but we all know that it will be short lived!

Randi

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - DaveyC - 04-18-2012

That Price is a killer Randi. Nice pick ups!!

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - pens1fan - 04-18-2012

Very nice additions Randi!!! The Price auto is really nice. Congrats!!!

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - bonnev659 - 04-18-2012

nice pick ups congrats

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - nemesis77777 - 04-18-2012

Awesome stuff Randi! Im glad the redemption didnt take long to get the real thing in your hands, i was a bit worried about that, but my worrys were not necessary lol. It looks great, still have the Wolski STS and Halak CVTW Auto for ya, will sort out a trade for them soon, im a bit under the pump at the moment Smile

Also in other news, i received your end of our trade today - with the Nolan/Tootoo Dual! It looks SICK!!!! Im so stoked! I will have a show off thread some time in the near future, and it will be in there for sure!

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - afff - 04-18-2012

nice pick ups
i'll say it again, i love the Scratching The Surface autos

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - Golfinguy7 - 04-18-2012

Sick Henrique card, went to High School with him...

RE: Three For Me, None For You! - dam1057 - 04-18-2012

Nice cards you have there.