Beckett Message Boards
THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! (/thread-1494531.html)

Pages: 1 2

THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - jncdrew - 04-02-2012

I just want to say thank you to a couple guys that sent me some freebies today.

First from Donbickle, he has been looking for some Mauluaga cards and i pointed him in the direction of some and he sent me this as appreciation! Thank you sir, very nice gesture!

[Image: IMG_0001-4.jpg]

Very cool card, I love the Pro Helmet Prestige cards!! Thanks again Don!

Next up, ADB was posting his break of 2011 Totally Certified and I commented on his break and I expressed some interest in this one, he just up and sent it to me. I was VERY surprised too considering I saw one on the bay skyrocketing, lol! Anyhoo, I cant thank you enough bud, it is in a LOVING home now!

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Awesome card man, I love it!! I really dig the Toatlly Certified as it is. Just wanted to say thanks again to these fine members!!! Smile

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - all day baby - 04-02-2012

Well... I hate Romo, that's why you got it. lol

Glad to know it made it there safely. Enjoy both of your new cards!

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - jncdrew - 04-02-2012

(04-02-2012, 07:37 PM)all day baby Wrote: Well... I hate Romo, that's why you got it. lol

Glad to know it made it there safely. Enjoy both of your new cards!

LOL, thank you again! I dont care too much for Bradford so any I get will for sure be coming your way, lol! But this a gorgeous card, looks killer in hand. Take care man. Smile

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - branesergen - 04-02-2012

Very nice! Some great members we have here Big Grin

(04-02-2012, 07:59 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Some great members we have here Big Grin

Definitely! Thanks Danny! Smile

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - jdetter23 - 04-02-2012

Those are some sweet cards lol if ya like the Cowboys Tongue . Great gestures by those two members! I like the look of those Stitches in time cards.

(04-02-2012, 08:14 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Those are some sweet cards lol if ya like the Cowboys Tongue . Great gestures by those two members! I like the look of those Stitches in time cards.

Me too, and some of them have some sick patches too. I really like the look of them as well though. Thanks bro!

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - superynaldo - 04-02-2012

Very nice freebies!!! James, your package is on the way... Keep an eye out...

RE: THANK YOU ALLDAYBABY & DONBICKLE!!! - cybertrenz02 - 04-02-2012

Sweet cards

(04-02-2012, 08:28 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Very nice freebies!!! James, your package is on the way... Keep an eye out...

Thanks Rynaldo! It was nice to get them, I havent traded/bought in awhile! Oh and I cant wait... Wink