Beckett Message Boards
Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE (/thread-1494304.html)

Pages: 1 2

Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - sensei322 - 03-31-2012

Some of you may remember my Manning dual-sided game-used auto below. Scroll further down to see my newest pick-up, which I think looks pretty good next to this one.

[Image: PeytonEli2.jpg]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This beauty has never been on eBay.

-

-

Hope you like it...

-

-

[Image: Peyton_UDBlack_700.jpg]

-

-

-

Oh yeah, I also picked this sucker up in a trade.

[Image: Dalton_SPA.jpg]

Remember these cards when you pull high-end RG3 autos in a couple of months.

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - sevans1979 - 03-31-2012

Very nice man. I love the UD Black set. I wish they would do them again!

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - xacvol - 03-31-2012

Eeeeeyoooo

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - jncdrew - 03-31-2012

Good lord, I would say that's INCREDIBLE!!! Nice pickup, WOW!

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - sensei322 - 03-31-2012

(03-31-2012, 10:27 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Good lord, I would say that's INCREDIBLE!!! Nice pickup, WOW!

Thanks, buddy!
(03-31-2012, 10:25 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Very nice man. I love the UD Black set. I wish they would do them again!

Me too, unfortunately UD doesn't have the money to make anything like this anymore. It cost them a fortune to produce this product and within 6 months it was selling for half of its original cost. Doubt they broke even on it, but it was an amazing achievement from a sports-card-innovation standpoint. One of my favorite all-time sets.

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - donbickle707 - 03-31-2012

VERY NICE!!!

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - ricky williams 34 - 03-31-2012

Wowzers Serg!!! I know you've been looking at a similar Peyton UD Black for awhile. Glad to see you grab this one!! (glad...and a bit jealous!!) Wink

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - sensei322 - 03-31-2012

(03-31-2012, 10:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Wowzers Serg!!! I know you've been looking at a similar Peyton UD Black for awhile. Glad to see you grab this one!! (glad...and a bit jealous!!) Wink

Thanks, RW! I technically "reserved" this sucker over two months ago...way before the recent Peyton hype. I remembered seeing it at a LCS four hours away, so I called them and asked if they would hold it for me. I thought I was going to be back soon, but two weeks turned to four and soon I was worried they were going to sell it to someone else.

So on Monday I mailed them an envelope with a hand-written letter, a check, and a pre-addressed, pre-stamped bubble mailer for them to send back to me. Wasn't sure if they'd go for it but tonight I checked my mail and there it was.

SOOO glad somebody recently taught me how to create my own postage!!!

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - jdetter23 - 03-31-2012

Wow that Manning is sick!!! UD Black is one of my favorite sets ever made. I love the autos being silver or gold on the black.

RE: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE - hazezofgreen - 03-31-2012

wow man that manning is awesome!