Beckett Message Boards
Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Sports Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports (/thread-1492535.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - snapp73 - 03-19-2012

If Miami and Jacksonville are smart, they go after Tebow now. Offer Matt Moore, or Gabbert Straight up for him, as little as fox and elway think of tebow, they'd jump all over that deal.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - samiamryan - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 11:43 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-denver-whats-happens-tim-tebow-161337041.html;_ylt=AutLefBiCWwF3b7_fGQJUCZYYsp_;_ylu=X3oDMTFocm9hZXB0BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ0JvZHlUZW1wQXNzZW1ibHk-;_ylg=X3oDMTNiNDRsaWY3BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDNjQxMDM0MWEtZmJkZS0zMzlhLWEwOWEtMGZlMzBhMGY4MGVkBHBzdGNhdANuZmx8c2h1dGRvd25jb3JuZXIEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

Towards the end is says "And it wouldn't be a quarterback derby if the Miami Dolphins didn't get involved, then fail to land their target." lol Smile

Time to load up on Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas. Congrats to your team. Smile

Already loaded in the Demaryius Thomas department. 100 Autos, 99 are different.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - branesergen - 03-19-2012

I'd rather have Alex Smith in Miami than Tebow. I hope Peyton can get the Super Bowl Rings he deserves now.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - rgf17 - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 12:03 PM)snapp73 Wrote: If Miami and Jacksonville are smart, they go after Tebow now. Offer Matt Moore, or Gabbert Straight up for him, as little as fox and elway think of tebow, they'd jump all over that deal.

i wouldnt wanna be the qb traded to denver. not knocking manning but what has any of the backups behind manning ever done? not like he's prepared any of them for better opportunities. havent seen any of them get deals worth speaking of. just sat the bench and faded off into nothing (so far).

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - wavytiger1975 - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 12:03 PM)snapp73 Wrote: If Miami and Jacksonville are smart, they go after Tebow now. Offer Matt Moore, or Gabbert Straight up for him, as little as fox and elway think of tebow, they'd jump all over that deal.

Yea I keep seeing Jacksonville, makes sense to me and that team sure can use some Tebowmania bandwagoning for sure.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - snapp73 - 03-19-2012

if you thought mcgahee looked good running the option, imagine mjd, he could run for 2000 with tebow back there adding some other kind of threat, lord knows they had nothing going with gabbert at qb. nobody was scared of anything they did on offense.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - lshields - 03-19-2012

Time to buy them when he gets released!

(03-19-2012, 11:15 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Wow. Just...wow. What does that do to all of Tebow's exorbitant rookie cards? Very interesting...

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - chevy man 22 - 03-19-2012

Tebow's card values won't drop much because he has a rabid fan base who will always be looking to buy his stuff.

Jacksonville won't be an option since they already signed Chad Henne to be the eventual starter and Tebow isn't going to get traded somewhere to be a backup unless it's a situation like New England.

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - swjrp10 - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 12:25 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Tebow's card values won't drop much because he has a rabid fan base who will always be looking to buy his stuff.

Jacksonville won't be an option since they already signed Chad Henne to be the eventual starter and Tebow isn't going to get traded somewhere to be a backup unless it's a situation like New England.

I hope you're right, I'm in the middle of picking up a bunch of Tebow autos on the cheap Tongue

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports - biglump007 - 03-19-2012

I'm glad he went to Denver, Manning will be easier for the Chiefs D to sack 7 times a game. Plus if they give him the 5 year 91 mil contract with 60 mil guaranteed then Elway just crippled that franchise for the next 5-10 years, and for what to be the 6th best team in the NFL, yeah good call