Beckett Message Boards
Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... (/thread-1491951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - mickey7mantle7 - 03-16-2012

The booklet is 10/25, pretty sick patches...

[Image: Basketball1.jpg]

and a Greg Monroe auto

[Image: Basketball2.jpg]

Wouldn't mind trading, but I'm not paying the 20 right now. If you want them...you get the idea. lol Thanks!

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - libs021 - 03-16-2012

that bad, were the other two auto's that bad.

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - jchavestx - 03-16-2012

Pull any Kyrie Irving's? Oh wait, there is none....

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - mickey7mantle7 - 03-16-2012

Just chose the book and 1 pack...200 for the whole box is a little high for me right now..added the book to the bay. See what happens I guess.

I saw a couple in the 50 and 60 dollar range so far with time to kill. It should get the money it cost for one pack back into the pocket. 54 bucks a pack incase the question gets asked which I'm sure it would have..lol

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - xarzy - 03-16-2012

I cant believe they included Oden.. Nice that you pulled a prime patch booklet though. And Monroe is a beast!

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - jpleazme805 - 03-16-2012

Surprised they broke a box to sell the single packs.. I liked the designs, but huge check list & all those different print runs kills it for me. the books are cool.. wish a few were signed. I am going to be finishing opening up my Preferred this weekend. Supposed to Rain in San Diego.. so gives me something to do..

[Image: RC_WALL_JERMEYLIN.jpg]
Jeremy Lin & John Wall booklet

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - filamuraireborn - 03-16-2012

(03-16-2012, 07:57 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Surprised they broke a box to sell the single packs.. I liked the designs, but huge check list & all those different print runs kills it for me. the books are cool.. wish a few were signed. I am going to be finishing opening up my Preferred this weekend. Supposed to Rain in San Diego.. so gives me something to do..

Jeremy Lin & John Wall booklet

i think it is a great idea to sell individual packs. Smile 1 card per pack equals no business for pack searchers. i think...

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - jchavestx - 03-16-2012

Whatever Xstreaminsanity offers you for the Greg Monroe Auto, I will double it Wink

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - libs021 - 03-16-2012

Boy I have a feeling collecting monroe is going to start to get expensive Sad

RE: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today... - odditycards - 03-16-2012

Still not sure if I like this product or not...