Beckett Message Boards
The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. (/thread-1489696.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - bakerman8419 - 03-02-2012

But since we are all sick of talking about shiller/shilling in general Im just going to shut before I pull my hair out!!!!

But I swear its the worst ever!!!

So how is everybody's Friday going?

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - diablo71 - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 07:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: But since we are all sick of talking about shiller/shilling in general Im just going to shut before I pull my hair out!!!!

But I swear its the worst ever!!!

So how is everybody's Friday going?

I hope you sniped it.... But since you mentioned it BBSC3??

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - Duchovny2 - 03-02-2012

I love talking about shillers. You know what I love more than talking about em? Watching their accounts disappear permanently

BTW get yo Matt Flynn cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - bakerman8419 - 03-02-2012

I bid on one and was thinking of some more but noticed something fishy and stayed away. I mean its terrible. One of the accounts they use has a 10 for feedback and when you click it there are like 100 feedback ALL from the sellers user name with ZERO feedbacks from anyone else. Im telling you its the worst Ive seen.
(03-02-2012, 07:07 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I love talking about shillers. You know what I love more than talking about em? Watching their accounts disappear permanently

BTW get yo Matt Flynn cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - SandersAPcollector - 03-02-2012

OH NO!! You better not start, otherwise the forum is going lose some more veteran posters!!! lol

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - mrgonzodad - 03-02-2012

Nothing is worse than a panda bear taking up space on this planet.

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - bakerman8419 - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 07:10 PM)SandersAPcollector Wrote: OH NO!! You better not start, otherwise the forum is going lose some more veteran posters!!! lol

Found a 3rd account lol.
(03-02-2012, 07:24 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Nothing is worse than a panda bear taking up space on this planet.

Hey I like pandas. lol.

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - piyn - 03-02-2012

What's wrong with pandas?

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - chads-cards - 03-02-2012

bakerman I think my brain is going to explode.

RE: The most obvious shiller in the history of shillers bar none. - branesergen - 03-02-2012

Wow I too am sick of the shill topics but have to say this one is pretty bad.