Beckett Message Boards
Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! (/thread-1489377.html)

Pages: 1 2

Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - branesergen - 02-29-2012

So went to get the mail today and noticed I got this:

[Image: Feb29213.jpg]

Thinking to myself I'm not missing anything and if I was its too early to be coming thru the retrieval center. Opened it up and it was a $132 order from COMC from December 5th that I forgot about!!!! Here is what the envelope inside looked like:

[Image: Feb29214.jpg]

And here is what it contained:

[Image: Feb29209.jpg]
[Image: Feb29210.jpg]

The lesson learned here is the only thing that saved my order. THANKFULLY there was a packing slip inside so the P.O. knew who it belonged to! Big shout out to the Post Office on this one. I would have never missed it as I got 3 orders from COMC all around the same time and thought I had them all. Now I will start adding packing slips to all my trades so if this happens to anyone else they will know who it belongs to!

Now on to the rest of the mail:

Thanks to Mik for keeping the "Its not dead yet" Ricky Williams PC alive! Hopefully Wendy didnt need these or we're both in trouble LOL

[Image: Feb29211.jpg]

And the rest of the Ebay pickups. With another Ricky but its a set need Tongue

[Image: Feb29212.jpg]

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - chads-cards - 02-29-2012

Gretat stuff! And congrats on gettting that packge!

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - gangstippie - 02-29-2012

Wow! That was a ton of stuff you almost lost! Nice additions!

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - ripkenfan72 - 02-29-2012

GREAT adds D!!!! Glad to see you got your package with cards in tact Smile I pulled something for YOU today, LOL. Check out my pull in the box break section Big Grin

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - koolkellygirl - 02-29-2012

You got lucky!

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - mik253 - 02-29-2012

You did get very LUCKY, and I always give miss Wendy 1st shot at Ricky's and Horns. If any ever hit the trade market it's cause she already has 3 or 4 of them... lol

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - jncdrew - 02-29-2012

Wow, you lucked out on that PO deal. Nice pickups as well and way to go MIK! Smile

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - branesergen - 02-29-2012

Thanks guys! I was very shocked to see it!

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - ricky williams 34 - 02-29-2012

Really like that SP Authentic jersey, so be nice to it. Wink

Great new adds (especially that 1/1 Precision!!!) and I'm glad the PO helped you out with the COMC order!! You needed those!

RE: Wednesday mail with a Thanks to Mik,a shoutout to the PO and valuable lesson learned! - branesergen - 02-29-2012

Notice I left it in the magnetic it came in Big Grin Love that 1/1 too lol - All it took was the 1st one and now I have like 6 LOL