Beckett Message Boards
OT: Favorite Arcade game? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT: Favorite Arcade game? (/thread-1487834.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chads-cards - 02-19-2012

Simple as that what is your favorite arcade game or atleast type of game...as always im asking this question for a reason.

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - card ripper - 02-19-2012

Easy.....MORTAL KOMBAT followed closely by Maxium Force/Area 51

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - samiamryan - 02-19-2012

Double Dragon!!! I remember the 1st time I beat it with some random kid from the arcade (remember when arcades actually existed?), there was a crowd arounds us watching.

TMNT's arcade game was pretty sweet too.

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chads-cards - 02-19-2012

I was just looking at used games and they are so expensive! I forget what the game was called but it was a 2 player and it was like 50 cents for 2 lives and me and my one buddy had to of dropped 50 bucks on this thing over the course of the weekend

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chibearsboy - 02-19-2012

Defenders or Dig-Dug

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chads-cards - 02-19-2012

(02-19-2012, 11:30 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Defenders or Dig-Dug

I like table top dig dug...a pizza place by my house has one so you can sit at it and drink and eat right on the machine. I think they have a miss pac man like that too

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - branesergen - 02-19-2012

MORTAL KOMBAT! I spent hours upon hours at arcades playing that and Street Fighter 2.

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chads-cards - 02-20-2012

were looking to buy one...but so far all the games like that are 2-5k...Im more a player in the $500 range lol...so my only choices may be a non mainstream pinball machine lol

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - jdetter23 - 02-20-2012

Mortal Kombat and TMNT lol I love them so much I bought both for my PS3 when I saw they were in the online store.

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - ZeroDave - 02-20-2012

(02-20-2012, 12:14 AM)chads-cards Wrote: were looking to buy one...but so far all the games like that are 2-5k...Im more a player in the $500 range lol...so my only choices may be a non mainstream pinball machine lol

We have an arcade in Sioux City, near us, that has been selling their games each year to make room for new ones. I bought a Crusin' USA two player game, with two seats, two screens and adjustable coin rates for $350. They do it each year, could of picked up Tekken or something like that, but it might be something to look at. Arcades in malls tend to do this, I remember when I live in Ohio, and you can pick them up relatively cheap.

Now as for my favorite,it had to be 1942. The airplane one where you shot others down and picked up other special power up to increase your fire rate and such.