Beckett Message Boards
Panini Redemption - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Panini Redemption (/thread-1486790.html)

Pages: 1 2

Panini Redemption - kenarm79 - 02-14-2012

Since a lot of people complain about Panini's redemption process, I decided to pick up a Kobe redemption to see if it's really that bad. It's been a little over a month now since I put in my redemption. I'll keep you all posted.

RE: Panini Redemption - filamuraireborn - 02-14-2012

To see is to believe. Well, in this case, to redeem is to believe. Good luck! Smile

RE: Panini Redemption - xarzy - 02-14-2012

Kobe isnt that much of a risk really. He has stuff signed ALL the time. Try picking up an Amar'e (won't sign for Panini) Stoudemire redemption. THAT will prove how bad panini is. Ive called 4 times in the past week and a half to listen to 'right now we are undergoing a call center upgrade and cannot take your call. Please leave and message and someone will get back to you'

RE: Panini Redemption - kenarm79 - 03-05-2012

UPDATE: Panini just sent me a message letting me know that my redemption has been shipped. Hopefully it'll get here by the end of the week.

RE: Panini Redemption - jdetter23 - 03-05-2012

Well your doing better than me.I have a totally certified Ed Davis, which ive seen the actual card,thats the reason I got the redemption and no updates or nothing.

RE: Panini Redemption - iamralpho - 03-05-2012

Ive been waiting on a Joe Dumars for over a year now, I hate Panini

RE: Panini Redemption - JonnysCards - 03-05-2012

Well just wanted to put alittle bit of my frustration with Panini. I got a 10-11 Panini redemption for Elite Black box Triples Signatures rookie John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, and Blake Griffin. Great card huh? Well it'd be even greater if they were gonna act get the card. What would you guys do? I really need in put here. Should I sell the redemption or wait it out? I really want the card, being they are top of my favorite players list. I don't want Panini throwing me some lousy excuse of a replacement of their choosing! I'm so stuck about this and it's driving me crazy! I spend thousands on cards and this is what I and many great card collectors get. So, if you guys could write me something you would do in my case, I've already talked to Panini and left messages with their people idk. I think if those goes sour I will never give Panini another dollar that's a promise.

RE: Panini Redemption - magneto2 - 03-05-2012

There are a couple things you can do. You could check out the thread that swjrp10 wrote. In that he has the number for a CS Rep at Panini. The other thing is leave messages at Panini's blog the Knight's Lance. Or last option sell it and get good money for it. I have a couple redemption's from the 2010 season of Bball and Baseball that I am hoping to get a replacement.

RE: Panini Redemption - jdetter23 - 03-05-2012

I called the number he posted.She never called me back.

(03-05-2012, 05:04 PM)magneto2 Wrote: There are a couple things you can do. You could check out the thread that swjrp10 wrote. In that he has the number for a CS Rep at Panini. The other thing is leave messages at Panini's blog the Knight's Lance. Or last option sell it and get good money for it. I have a couple redemption's from the 2010 season of Bball and Baseball that I am hoping to get a replacement.

RE: Panini Redemption - jsmouser - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 05:47 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I called the number he posted.She never called me back.

I, for one, am shocked!