Beckett Message Boards
It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) (/thread-1485068.html)

Pages: 1 2

It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - TMacfreak91 - 02-06-2012

Found out there was a Ryan Miller signing at an AT&T store about 20 minutes from my house today so got my mom and little brother and off we went!

Waited outside for a little over an hour before he started signing, line was craaazy after we left!

Anyways, here are the goodies!!

First up here's a shot of Miller signing some stuff for others (they didn't really want pictures taken so we sniped this one lol)

[Image: DSCN3637.jpg]

Here's a picture of my jersey which mom got signed for me, thanks mom! Smile

[Image: DSCN3640.jpg]

Close-up of the auto

[Image: DSCN3641.jpg]

Came out GREAT!!

Next is an 8x10 that I gave to my little brother, reeeeally regret it with how awesome it looks but the look on my brother's face at the time made it worth it

[Image: Scan1-4.jpg]

Suuuuch a gorgeous auto and the photo is great too.

Last up, I couldn't resist getting myself one of my customs signed, I'll let the picture speak for itself:

[Image: Scan-4.jpg]

:goal: :goal: :goal:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

The inscription is just plain awesome! I was surprised he was willing to add it with so many people in line, I'll tell ya he was a real class act. Willing to talk about anything you wanted and smiled for every person that came.

All in all a fantastic night that definitely made up for being sick all morning.

Hope you enjoyed the show! Hopefully I'll have another sweet S&T with another custom on Friday Smile

Steve

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - pens fan addict - 02-06-2012

Awesome!!!!!!!

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - jowlsisacanucksfan - 02-07-2012

Just amazing!! Your so lucky and everything I hear about the guy is good stuff! Smiles all around

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - rayeates - 02-07-2012

Wow! Those are some awesome autos! Congrats on meeting him, and snaring such great stuff!

Randi

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - roussy35 - 02-07-2012

Great story. Awesome autos too. Love the 8x10. Love those surprise showings when you find out and you're like holy crap! I have to go now.

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - mq13 - 02-07-2012

Awesome looking sigs.

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - azicet - 02-07-2012

Very nice! I should've given you MY Miller 8x10!

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - alstott9adams - 02-07-2012

Sweet additions congrats

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - Merovius - 02-07-2012

U-S-A!!
U-S-A!!

Great to hear hes a nice guy. Grats on the pickups.

Can he sign game-used stuff?

RE: It was MILLER Time Today!! Ryan Miller Signing with a CUSTOM touch :) - mnc99 - 02-07-2012

thats awesome! congrats!