Beckett Message Boards
Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin (/thread-1484111.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - tha penguin - 02-01-2012

Some of you may remember these from a while back when I was doing avatars and banners for everyone... thought I'd re-share them, may do some more soon Wink

[Image: AveryFrootLoops.jpg][Image: FreddyPenguin.jpg][Image: gretzkypenguin.jpg][Image: KeychainQuest.jpg][Image: LosAngelesBurgerKing.jpg][Image: MichaelJordan.jpg][Image: MinnesotaLogan.jpg][Image: NapoleonBettman.jpg][Image: OByrneGPS.jpg][Image: RealReferee.jpg][Image: SaintPatrickRoyDay.jpg][Image: SuperMario.jpg][Image: TeppoldNumminen.jpg][Image: TouristOvechkin.jpg][Image: WashingtonsCapitals.jpg][Image: CyborgChelios.jpg]

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - pens fan addict - 02-02-2012

Very cool......like the Ovie Duane Hanson take off! Wish I knew how to do that stuff...ive been wanting to make custom cards....

Make some more!!!! Love to see them

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - Merovius - 02-02-2012

Wow these are weird.

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - tha penguin - 02-02-2012

Haha... never heard that one before...

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - rayeates - 02-02-2012

Hahaha! Love the Bettman as Napoleon! He sure does run the league in the dictatoral manner... and that Avery is VERY fitting! I am so glad that he no longer holds a job in the NHL. I just hope that it stands! Thanks for sharing!

Randi

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - irbefan4life - 02-02-2012

Aaahhh....this thread takes me back. I remember back in the day (2008 I believe) when you made a funny picture of a fat guy with Martin Brodeur's mask on with a piece of "game-used bacon". The old MOD, Greg (thecooker24), even got you in trouble for that for a day. Good times, good times.

My favorites of today's lot are the Ovechkin holiday one and the Bettman Napoleon one. You've still got the talent for good parody.

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - swjrp10 - 02-02-2012

wait till I get my photoshop running again, I'll give you a run for your money bro!

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - dam1057 - 02-02-2012

Love the Lindros and the Zebra.

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - tha penguin - 02-03-2012

Haha, thanks for the comments guys! Bruce, glad you remember some good times of past (especially the Brodeur incident, lol)

swjrp10, I'll hold you to that Wink
These are all about 4-5 years old and my game has improved since then Wink

Here's a few more oldies:

[Image: 23.jpg][Image: BuffaloSabre.jpg][Image: NashvillePredator.jpg][Image: OogieBoogieBoogaard.jpg][Image: SanJoseShark.jpg][Image: senatorh.jpg]

RE: Hockey Graphics by Tha Penguin - alstott9adams - 02-03-2012

Love the mario