Beckett Message Boards
So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? (/thread-1484034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - xacvol - 02-01-2012

Will they stay the same? Will they go thru the roof when he signs with San Fran or the Jets?...

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - nthnoak - 02-01-2012

Sign with San Fran? Hmmm, interesting idea but Im not sure I like it lol. Just like the 49ers organization, I would have a hard time seeing Alex Smith go. Not even sure if he would be resigned anyway. I dont think peytons card prices will do anything. He is a veteran player that has already established himself. Its almost an understanding that his best days are probably behind him and people dont care. It happens with everybody.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - younglover - 02-01-2012

If it's anything like Montana..... Granted Montana established that his back was better before he went to KC, but there are a lot of similarities.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - rare unreleased - 02-01-2012

He's a future HOFer, so won't move down much if any.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - biglump007 - 02-01-2012

Who says he will sign with San Fran or the Jets, I personally think he would never go to the circus that is the Jets and really doubt that San Fran would go after him. I'm not trying to sound like a homer but from what I've read KC knows they have issues at QB and have the money to spend plus Manning makes them an immediate super bowl contender do its a win for both sides.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - roostersclassics11 - 02-01-2012

Man Dan Snyder probably has 100 million dollar contract waiting for him ...You know we sign all the old guys so they can get 1 last big payday before our weak offense line lets him get his neck broken ....Could be worse we could have grossman and beck ....Crap its not a dream

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - cody_allen - 02-01-2012

Man u guys are nuts. All the guys on ESPN and even sheffter reported today he will go to AZ if he's not a colt.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - branesergen - 02-01-2012

Dolphins baby! WITH Flynn - Flynn playing, Manning coaching him, Bush and Thomas running all day long. Marshall the deep threat and a talented received in the draft and the Super Bowl is all but ours!! But, seriously, if anything happens they wont go down, only change will be if he signs somewhere and leads them to the SB then they MAY go up.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - nthnoak - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 05:29 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Man u guys are nuts. All the guys on ESPN and even sheffter reported today he will go to AZ if he's not a colt.

Well if he goes to AZ, then he will get his neck broke for sure twice a year by Aldon Smith.

RE: So what will happen with Peytons RC prices when he gets cut next week? - biglump007 - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 05:29 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Man u guys are nuts. All the guys on ESPN and even sheffter reported today he will go to AZ if he's not a colt.

Why would Manning or well anyone want to play in AZ