Beckett Message Boards
Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) (/thread-1482272.html)

Pages: 1 2

Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

alanch sent me a SWEET package of Bears,my boy Wolfe (2 of witch i needed) and some older cool inserts..
Thanks my friend these are very cool! too kind bro.
the pics..from alanch
[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 001-3.jpg]
thanks again brother!
fleabay PC stuff..
got a nice bunch from 1 seller....(love that!)
[Image: 008-8.jpg]
my boys # too..nice for me.
[Image: 009-10.jpg]
my FIRST nameplate EVER...of anyone..... /199 too
[Image: 006-6.jpg]
a single /25 SPA i needed..(really)
[Image: 010-9.jpg]

and....well....this can speak for itself....
Wink

[Image: 021-4.jpg]
[Image: 023-5.jpg]
thanks for looking....and thanks again Al, your a good man...
.......and tell smart A_s who you got my addy from i used those others
for table levelers..... (inside joke)......2 packer cards used for padding.......
i guess....hehe....
good one. i liked it and i will use that one!....Giants cards for the redskin fan it is!
Wink

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - ricky williams 34 - 01-21-2012

Great stuff Jeff!! Love the Wolfe's from Alan and that Sims is out of this world!!!

Nice jersey numbered one too! Big Grin

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - biglump007 - 01-21-2012

Awesomeness bro, WTG Cheesehead. Oh and I'm lovin Billy

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - ripkenfan72 - 01-21-2012

Great pickups Jeffie Big Grin Totally sweet job Alan!!!

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

Thanks Lump!,Ladies! i am so lucky to know folks like this here. Al is always so kind to people..no matter the team affiliation....and i am LOVING my new Billy Patch!!...for a little while anyway.
Smile
one of the brutal ones i thought i would not see for sure...
3 filthy ones from this set and my Mark Carrier will be here next week!
its a trophy like my Butkus
Smile

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - pbean - 01-21-2012

fareakin' saweet Billy bud Smile totally green with envy Smile

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - the great 48 - 01-21-2012

Congrats on the nameplate! And the Sims is totally sick!!

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 07:46 PM)pbean Wrote: fareakin' saweet Billy bud Smile totally green with envy Smile

you are the first and only person i thought of when i saw it.
Smile
now i have it....
Smile
now what?
Smile
you know i am bearsboy
Smile
not lionsboy
Wink

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - 0264 roadrunner1964 - 01-21-2012

Awesome additions, congrats.

RE: Surprise Mail from a kind member ~ fleabay stuff and my first nameplate = ) - alanch - 01-21-2012

Not a problem! Glad you liked them! I've seen you do alot for other members on here, so figured it was time to return the favor! Figured the Packer cards would have been your favorite though, haha! Wink