Beckett Message Boards
Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( (/thread-1475346.html)

Pages: 1 2

Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - mattfastiggi - 01-17-2012

A guy over on BO busted just 3 packs of Certified and pulled the 1/1 Black Auto Jacquizz Rodgers!!!!! Ahhhh one of the most sought after rainbows......annnnnnnddddddd he's decided to hold onto it Sad

Here's to hoping he changes his mind in the near future X

RE: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - jdetter23 - 01-17-2012

Does he collect him or the falcons or is he just holding onto it because its a 1/1 . I've still gotta get your certified regular out to ya lol its sitting right here in my room.I'll try to get the shipping tonight and have it out for ya tomorrow

RE: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - pgrinpdt - 01-17-2012

Dang that is the bummer about 1/1s!! Just for curiosity, and feel free not to answer, but what would be the max price you would be willing to pay for a card like that?

RE: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - mattfastiggi - 01-17-2012

for that card I'd probably pay around $120 or so. And no worries Detter...and he's holding onto it cause he's a fan of the little guys like Sproles and whatnot...not a Quizz or ATL collector. Also says card has more potential if he holds onto it (?)

RE: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - jdetter23 - 01-17-2012

Well thats a bummer!

That's a bummer with the collection you have that he wouldn't part with it!! I would bug him until he couldn't take it any more and he just let's you have it.

LOL pgrinpdt! I've accepted that theres just some 1/1s I wont be able to get Sad Already saw the 1/1 Prime Auto get out of my hands - after I won the Timeless Treasures 1/1 for $50 I lost the Prime for $100 when lowest price was $21 with 5 seconds to go Sad yahhhhhh...jumped that much in 3 seconds lol. I thought my snipe of $95 would win it for sure ($75 difference LOL)

(01-17-2012, 11:25 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: LOL pgrinpdt! I've accepted that theres just some 1/1s I wont be able to get Sad Already saw the 1/1 Prime Auto get out of my hands - after I won the Timeless Treasures 1/1 for $50 I lost the Prime for $100 when lowest price was $21 with 5 seconds to go Sad yahhhhhh...jumped that much in 3 seconds lol. I thought my snipe of $95 would win it for sure ($75 difference LOL)

I admire that dedication. I personally have made the choice to only pretend that cards #d above 10 exist... because of this very dilemma. I have minor OCD so I need something that can reasonably be completed 100%, lol. But good luck!

(01-17-2012, 11:32 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: I admire that dedication. I personally have made the choice to only pretend that cards #d above 10 exist... because of this very dilemma. I have minor OCD so I need something that can reasonably be completed 100%, lol. But good luck!

Haha thanks! And thats why I have 2 percentages....one with the 1/1ss and plates, one without. I tend to not count 1/1s as part of the supercollection....just a rewards for the hard work Tongue

RE: Another 1/1 PC card unattainable :( - rogue655 - 01-17-2012

that sucks. certified blacks are things that can be the corner stones of PC's. i would check back with him every now and then and hope his attachment and excitement about the card wears off