Beckett Message Boards
new here stuff for trade - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: new here stuff for trade (/thread-1475327.html)

new here stuff for trade - hardspun - 01-17-2012

Hi,

I'm new here and have a few things for trade. I have traded in the past on a few forums, but now I am back for good I hope. Took a few years off cause of military and such. I just started collecting football, and it is a pretty cool so far.

I'm looking for Vikings- Ponder, Peterson, Harven, Rudolph, Jared Allen in Vikes unless a RC Auto, Moon- Vikes, Cunningham- Vikes, Favre- Vikes, Moss-Vikes, and any HOF'er in Vikes.

Also Looking for Torrey Smith, A J Green, Ryan Mallet, Andy Dalton, and Demarco Murray.

Here is my bucket and all is loaded to the Beckett Organizer
photobucket.com/albums/gg521/Hardspun8/Trade/

Once again it is good to be back in the game lol!!

RE: new here stuff for trade - BoiJay - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 09:42 PM)hardspun Wrote: Hi,

I'm new here and have a few things for trade. I have traded in the past on a few forums, but now I am back for good I hope. Took a few years off cause of military and such. I just started collecting football, and it is a pretty cool so far.

I'm looking for Vikings- Ponder, Peterson, Harven, Rudolph, Jared Allen in Vikes unless a RC Auto, Moon- Vikes, Cunningham- Vikes, Favre- Vikes, Moss-Vikes, and any HOF'er in Vikes.

Also Looking for Torrey Smith, A J Green, Ryan Mallet, Andy Dalton, and Demarco Murray.

Feel free to check out my trade. Would be looking for Colts/Dolphins. Mainly Manning and Marino but collect all players from both teams..

RE: new here stuff for trade - onemanstanding - 01-17-2012

I'm interested in your Vincent Brown's, McElroy, and Doss. I require that you send 1st since you are new.
You may have them listed in your organize but you need to add a 1 to Trade Away Column.

RE: new here stuff for trade - charbs1111 - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 09:42 PM)hardspun Wrote: Hi,

YOu have to mark the items for trade, and then in the trade column put a '1" if you want to trade them, right now it shows you have nothing up for trade. I have TONS of vikings, will check you once your items show correctly.

RE: new here stuff for trade - bott2711 - 01-17-2012

Trade offer sent.

RE: new here stuff for trade - hardspun - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 09:52 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: YOu have to mark the items for trade, and then in the trade column put a '1" if you want to trade them, right now it shows you have nothing up for trade. I have TONS of vikings, will check you once your items show correctly.

i put a 1 in the trade block I hope this did the trick. I'm new to all of this, but it is really nice once I figure it all out.. Thanks for the help

RE: new here stuff for trade - charbs1111 - 01-17-2012

you got it right. offer sent.

RE: new here stuff for trade - hardspun - 01-17-2012

Oneman and Boi didn't see anything sorry

RE: new here stuff for trade - sconnienation3 - 01-18-2012

Open offer sent.

RE: new here stuff for trade - tuckmoney23 - 01-18-2012

Hey Hardspun, sending you a PM- interested in some cards, thanks!