Beckett Message Boards
Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-55.html)
+---- Thread: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings (/thread-1474970.html)

Pages: 1 2

Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - rayeates - 01-15-2012

Good day, Beckett Community!

I have decided to start another venture, and it might be one that I am making a mistake with, seeing the debacle that I ran into last year with the Scratching The Surface set. I don't know if they have redemptions with this set, but it is a venture that I am willing to try! So... if you have any available, please let me know!

Here is my traders thread:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1474523.html
So if you see anything that you like, and have anything for me, please do not hesitate to respond! Thanks!

Randi

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - mq13 - 01-16-2012

I think I have a few marked for trade. Did you complete your Scratching the Surface? Do you have any for trade? I am trying to compile one from every team and all Red Wings & Flyers.

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - alto4life - 01-16-2012

Randi,

I forgot to add that I have a Denis Savard private signings auto in his Habs uni. I also have a Pascal Leclaire Private Signings as well. Lmk!

Ashley

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - rayeates - 01-16-2012

(01-16-2012, 11:09 AM)mq13 Wrote: I think I have a few marked for trade. Did you complete your Scratching the Surface? Do you have any for trade? I am trying to compile one from every team and all Red Wings & Flyers.

Hey Mark.

I will definitely be interested in landing those from you! I don't have any of the STS left, as I sold them when Panini told me that they will not be completing the set. I got most of mine from eBay, so you might have some good luck there. I know I did, as I was able to get 65 (10 redemptions) for my collection. Best luck and I hope that we can make a deal!

(01-16-2012, 07:50 PM)alto4life Wrote: Randi,

I forgot to add that I have a Denis Savard private signings auto in his Habs uni. I also have a Pascal Leclaire Private Signings as well. Lmk!

Ashley

Hey Ash!

Would love to snare those from you to, to go along with that Starting 6 Prime!!! I have a few cards incoming that you might be interested in, and I will let you know when I have them in hand. You can always take a look through my Org. and see if there is anything that you can use right now for the Private Signings. Really looking forward to another great trade!

Randi

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - rayeates - 02-06-2012

I'll give this one a little nudge! Please let me know if you have anything... thanks!

Randi

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - rayeates - 02-08-2012

Bump it up again!

Randi

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - gary991979 - 02-08-2012

Randi STOP IT

you are hurting my chances of finding them.

can you send me a list of what your looking for in PM I will keep an eye out if I get doubles i will keep them aside for you.

I just landed a SSP Gilmour last night
Sorry only have the 1

FOR NOW!

(02-08-2012, 12:32 PM)gary991979 Wrote: Randi STOP IT

you are hurting my chances of finding them.

can you send me a list of what your looking for in PM I will keep an eye out if I get doubles i will keep them aside for you.

I just landed a SSP Gilmour last night
Sorry only have the 1

FOR NOW!

Haha! I can say the same thing to you! I almost had the Gilmour, but it went somewhere else!!! Darn it!

I am looking for all of the ones from Certified, Pinnacle, Limited and any other ones that they come out with (dear God... why do I do this to myself?), and have only managed to acquire 10-12 so far. I have not been snaring anything from eBay yet, but time will tell! I will keep an eye out for you as well, and either land some doubles, or point you in the right direction!

Best luck!

Randi

RE: Looking For 2011-12 Private Signings - arock99 - 02-08-2012

I have these private signings for trade:
Alexandre Burrows, Matt Duchesne, Michael Frolik

I would prefer a single Crosby or single Hopkins in return for all 3 of aproximately the same value (or i wont argue if its worth more).
Thanks

(02-08-2012, 06:52 PM)arock99 Wrote: I have these private signings for trade:
Alexandre Burrows, Matt Duchesne, Michael Frolik

I would prefer a single Crosby or single Hopkins in return for all 3 of aproximately the same value (or i wont argue if its worth more).
Thanks

I need the Duchene and Frolik. I will send you a trade offer! Thanks for getting in touch!

Randi
Okay... scratch that! You have no cards in your Org. In order to trade here on Beckett you must have the cards you want to trade listed in your Org. This is also the only way that I will trade. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks!

Randi