Beckett Message Boards
A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall (/thread-1473570.html)

Pages: 1 2

A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - dam1057 - 01-08-2012

Yet another interesting week for Ron Hextall PC additions. One very nice ITG, one odd Kraft and a few with extra colors I need (crave, drool, desire, etc.).

2011-12 In the Game Ultimate Memorabilia History of the Franchise in Net - Philadelphia – Silver 8/9
[Image: 2011-12IntheGameUltimateMemorabiliaHisto...ver8-9.jpg]

2011-12 Upper Deck Frozen Artifacts Dual Jersey 26/135 (Still need orange/orange, white/white and orange/white)
[Image: 2011-12UpperDeckFrozenArtifactsDualJersey26-135.jpg]

2010-11 In The Game Decades 80s Game Used Jersey – Silver # of 30 (Nice two color swatch. Have a solid color, but I could not pass this one up)
[Image: 2010-11InTheGameDecades80sGameUsedJerseySilverof30.jpg]

1990-91 Kraft Spirals Box - Uncut (always nice to find something a little different to add to the collection)
[Image: 1990-91KraftSpiralsBox-Uncut.jpg]

I am still on the lookout for several of the 2011-12 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia 1/1 Hextall cards. If anyone has a lead, please let me know.

Also, has anyone seen a copy of the 2011-12 Ultimate Memorabilia -- Ultimate Rivalry Philadelphia/NY Rangers w/Ron Hextall, Eric Lindros, John LeClair, Brian Leetch, Mark Messier, Mike Richter - Silver or Gold? ITG website lists both cards, but I have yet to see either one on this site, eBay or anywhere else. Inquiring minds want to know.

As usual any comments are appreciated and I hope you enjoy viewing my Ron Hextall collection as much as I like looking at your various collections.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - bonnev659 - 01-08-2012

very nice cards

and only ITG 1/1 I saw I told you about... if I see more I will let you know. and I only seen 1 Rivalry card but it is in someone pc already

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - blindros88 - 01-08-2012

The History card has some great pieces on it, Congrats!

I haven't seen a copy of the Rivalry card either.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - hockeynick1721 - 01-08-2012

I thought this was gonna be a thread with Milan Kraft cards, lol.
Nice cards.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - snobles - 01-08-2012

Awesome as always!

Love the Kraft uncut.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - alstott9adams - 01-09-2012

Nice additions

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - dam1057 - 01-10-2012

I e-mailed about the 1/1 but not much luck. Glad to hear the Rivalries card really exists.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - ricebondsmntna2young - 01-10-2012

That Kraft uncut is pretty cool...how'd you come by that?

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - dam1057 - 01-11-2012

I found the Kraft by browsing around eBay. Nothing too special about it, but I am happy I have it. It is such an interesting card/collectible.

RE: A Kraft-y and ITG week with Ron Hextall - Canucklehead - 01-11-2012

If those kraft boxes have the cards on the outside, won't people just go through the shelves and pick out the players they want? Is there any surprise to it?