Beckett Message Boards
Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized (/thread-1472770.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - biglump007 - 01-03-2012

Well this is kinda embarrassing because I received a MONSTER set piece in the mail today only I'm not sure who from. As usual wifey is going through the mail with me on the phone and she says this ones from R Greenway in Strongsville Ohio, so I'm thinking ok it's something from eBay because I don't recognize the name. Then she tells me what it is to which I say it's what. She tells me again and I say it's from who. After racking mine and a few other brains I still can't place the name or addy. Anyhow she reads me the note

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

And then tells me again what the card was

7/10
[Image: 001.jpg]

So please R Greenway if you will stand to be recognized I would be very appreciative. Thank You so so very much for this MONSTER piece to my set I've missed two of these already and when it's numbered /10 never know when you will see another not to mention that out of the 4 I've seen now this one is by far the nicest.

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - lambeau legend4 - 01-03-2012

Wow! What an awesome gesture!!

Congrats on the sweet card lump & W2G to who R Greenway!!

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - chads-cards - 01-03-2012

OMG ID DIE FOR THAT CARD!!!! If you come accross another LMK

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - biglump007 - 01-03-2012

(01-03-2012, 08:59 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Wow! What an awesome gesture!!

Congrats on the sweet card lump & W2G to who R Greenway!!

Thank you LL4, it's a awesome gesture and just an awesome card as well

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - card ripper - 01-03-2012

gorgeous card!!! I would sleep with that card unprotected

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - biglump007 - 01-03-2012

(01-03-2012, 09:01 PM)chads-cards Wrote: OMG ID DIE FOR THAT CARD!!!! If you come accross another LMK

Man there is one on e bay now but it's nothing like this one. This is only the second I've seen that wasn't all 1 clr and the first I've seen that was all multi color.
(01-03-2012, 09:09 PM)card ripper Wrote: gorgeous card!!! I would sleep with that card unprotected

Thank you but uhhhh no slowing with the card you might drool on it lol
Bumping for a big time thank you

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - chibearsboy - 01-03-2012

AWESOME card!!!! way to go R.Greenway!!! whoever you are! lol...couldnt be for a nicer trader.

(01-03-2012, 10:09 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: AWESOME card!!!! way to go R.Greenway!!! whoever you are! lol...couldnt be for a nicer trader.

Thanks Brother Bear , I know you can truly appreciate how huge a card this is in building this set.

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - chibearsboy - 01-03-2012

(01-03-2012, 10:18 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Thanks Brother Bear , I know you can truly appreciate how huge a card this is in building this set.

you bet man..the card is a whale in the set being a steeler /10...so tough i think when Patches look THAT good too.
Smile
the set is really looking good and it is so cool to see folks helping out on something like this...kind souls, i love it, just like you bro

RE: Monster Shoutout to R Greenway? Please stand and be recognized - rgreenway - 01-03-2012

Hey man. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am happy that you received the"frenchy" in good shape I am certain it will look good in the set. Sorry about my handwriting...it has always been bad. I am new to the forums and saw that you were putting together the set. I am glad I could help!