Beckett Message Boards
2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-11.html)
+---- Thread: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans (/thread-1470587.html)

Pages: 1 2

2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - dunnere - 12-20-2011

So, after opening a 2011 Target pack of this stuff, I got the itch to break a box. The 2011 stuff is pricey, but the 2010 box was such a good price I may get another ($70 @DAC).

The Inserts:

[Image: 2010PPLegendsRacing.jpg]

[Image: 2010PPLegendsRacing0001.jpg]

The Make and Model insert set is pretty cool, and now that I have two of them for the Buick (Darrell Waltrip) I might have to the find the rest...Plus, a Brittany Force and a Shirley Muldowney Gold out of /399. Hold that thought on all three of those...

And two Petty inserts.

So, Guaranteed three Memorabilia and three Autos, leaning a bit to Drag Racing...As advertised:

[Image: 2010PPLegendsRacing0002.jpg]

Lasting Legacies Darrell Waltrip Race Used Checkered Flag 06/26
Lasting Legacies Jeg Coughlin Sr. Race Used Shirt 16/75
Lasting Legacies Ernie Irvan Race Used Firesuit 072/175

Would have preferred Garlitz over Coughlin, but still cool.

I pulled the Geoff Bodine Black Print Plate Auto in the first box. 1 of 1
Shirley Muldowney Auto is 16/93
Courtney Force Gold 16/50

Umm, yeah, that's what I said. That box rocked.

But I still have 8 Free packs of Stealth to post...

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - spazmatastic - 12-21-2011

Pretty good box. I don't see a holofoil base parallel in your scans. Did you not pull one? I thought they were one per box. Nice pulls on the Make & Model cards. I didn't pull a single one of those from my box.

I really need that Mark Martin MM Gold for my rainbow. LMK if we can make a trade for it.

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - dunnere - 12-21-2011

(12-21-2011, 01:35 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Pretty good box. I don't see a holofoil base parallel in your scans. Did you not pull one? I thought they were one per box. Nice pulls on the Make & Model cards. I didn't pull a single one of those from my box.

I really need that Mark Martin MM Gold for my rainbow. LMK if we can make a trade for it.
Definitiely not a NASCAR box, which I was not thrilled with, but two pretty good IHRA driver autos...

I may have missed the holofoil base card parallel...I will go back and check, but the Make & Model cards are sweet, especially pulling the same one at two levels.

I have to get everything entered in Organize, but we can make a trade for for the MM MM Gold, certainly. You have a bunch of 2011 Tony Stewart cards that I would take...I should have them entered by Friday afternoon.

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - spazmatastic - 12-21-2011

Okay. Just send a TO when you can. I usually only make trades of at least $15 BV.

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - the great 48 - 12-21-2011

Nice pulls!!

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - alstott9adams - 12-22-2011

Nice break

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - bigapple14 - 01-20-2012

Any chance you'd want to trade the drag racing cards? LMK.

Thanks!

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - tonygwynnandcalripke - 01-20-2012

nice break a black printing plate is always cool even if its not your driver

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - spazmatastic - 01-21-2012

I sent you a TO to help remind you. Wink
Once you add the 2011 Stealth cards, LMK! I'm sure I have some stuff you need/want in this or other sports, or that you can trade with another member you are associated with.
I am not trying to be pushy, but I really need those cards, so LMK whenever you can. Thanks.

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans - oljey - 01-23-2012

Sweet pulls - I like the look of the set and for the price a great deal. DAC has some good deals on racing hobby boxes.