Beckett Message Boards
Kevin Garnett Redemption - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Kevin Garnett Redemption (/thread-1470428.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kevin Garnett Redemption - kevinr - 12-19-2011

Good news from Upper Deck..... I spoke to a Upper Deck rep. about a redemption I pulled right after I got back into collecting, and it was a Garnett. They told me the card I pulled was never manufactured so they were sending me a replacement, I told them since I collected Garnett that is what I wanted, this was back in July. After reading some of your post I didn't think I would ever get mine. Well the rep. told me today that it was mailed off on the 13th, Garnett auto.

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - xstreaminsanity - 12-19-2011

Awesome, congratulations.

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - kct1 - 12-19-2011

Very Nice. Congrats Man!!!

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - got watcha want - 12-19-2011

Im waiting on the same redemption. I redeemed mine on 8/17, still waiting.......

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - filamuraireborn - 12-19-2011

Nice card! Oops, not yet received! Congrats man!

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - kevinr - 12-20-2011

(12-19-2011, 09:33 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Nice card! Oops, not yet received! Congrats man!

See you have done it, I was trying to stay positive. For the last 6 months or so all I have heard from them was call back in a month. Finally tell me its on the way and now you have me worried they were just telling me that to shut me up for a while.....Sad((

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - KnickerPlease - 12-20-2011

also had the same redemption, called them and they said theyd send me comparable knicks...even tho itll prob just be like some dave lee exquisites or something but the guy on the phone was way more knowledgeable about their products then when I call panini and try and ask them about something...

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - kevinr - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 03:26 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: also had the same redemption, called them and they said theyd send me comparable knicks...even tho itll prob just be like some dave lee exquisites or something but the guy on the phone was way more knowledgeable about their products then when I call panini and try and ask them about something...

When I spoke to I requested a Garnett since he is one I collect and they told me the same that it would be comparable to the one I was suppose to get. I don't know what the BV of the one I was supposed to get so I will have to wait and see. As long as its a Garnett Auto I will be happy.

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - got watcha want - 12-20-2011

The BV of the card (that was never created) is $100, if your KG auto card is the UD spokesman autograph that came from 09-10 UD.

I hope that one doesn't get deleted or modified since the card that I mentioned never has and never will exist.

RE: Kevin Garnett Redemption - KnickerPlease - 12-20-2011

yeah they said $100 was the value and they would replace with a comparable garnett or whatever i collected...im guessing they'll come soon it was about a month ago i called
(12-20-2011, 03:42 PM)kevinr Wrote: When I spoke to I requested a Garnett since he is one I collect and they told me the same that it would be comparable to the one I was suppose to get. I don't know what the BV of the one I was supposed to get so I will have to wait and see. As long as its a Garnett Auto I will be happy.