Beckett Message Boards
2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+---- Thread: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break (/thread-1463741.html)

Pages: 1 2

2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - TRAVISTURNER - 10-28-2011

Broke this a couple days ago. Pretty happy with it. Sorry for crappy images, had to get some pics with my cell phone.

BASE: C.J. Spiller, B. Urlacher, B. Lloyd, A. Johnson, A. Peterson, M. Sanchez, M. Vick, C. Johnson

ROOKIES #/399: Danny Watkins & Tyrod Taylor

Spectrum Rookie: Gold #/25: Virgil Green

Insert: Marks of Fame: Spectrum #/100: Donovan Mcnabb

HITS:

Spectrum Gold Autographs #155 Da'Quan Bowers /299

Spectrum Gold Autographs #29 Dez Bryant 01/25 (ebay 1/1 ?)
[Image: GROUP1-1-2.jpg]

Star Gazing Materials Oversize Jersey Number Prime #20 Greg Little /25
[Image: GROUP1-1-3.jpg]

Best hit:

Rookie Premiere Materials Autographs AFC/NFC Spectrum #201 Andy Dalton 01/49 (ebay 1/1 ?) <--- I think this one may have to go to the bay.... not sure yet. Solid orange swatches and standard ball piece. Would've been super sweet to have had multicolor and maybe some lettering on the ball since its #'d 01, for some added value. Still think it'll bring $55 or so on the bay. hmmm....

[Image: GROUP1-1-1.jpg][Image: daltonback.jpg]

Found a scanner here at work, been playing with it... ha! the back of the dalton is now scanned. Will try to get a better image of the front as well Smile I love playing, too bad this can't be my full time job and still pay me the same income!

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - jdetter23 - 10-28-2011

Very nice break! That Dalton has to be going for more than 55 since its the prime version and because he's done well this season. Jncdrew will probably want to trade for that dez, you could message him and see. Nice break though!!!

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - nickfromcwe - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 09:59 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice break! That Dalton has to be going for more than 55 since its the prime version and because he's done well this season. Jncdrew will probably want to trade for that dez, you could message him and see. Nice break though!!!

Unfortunately, it isnt a prime version, it is the AFC/NFC version, which is still one colored everything but with a lower print run. Still a very nice card and wouldnt surprise me to see it going for a little more!

If interested, I would like a shot at the Bowers, I have picked up quite a few of the rookies and really like em.

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - usafshelland - 10-28-2011

That's my PC guy! You can try me for it... don't know if you'll find anything though.

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - jdetter23 - 10-28-2011

I didn't know u had the greg little! check me for it !

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - jncdrew - 10-28-2011

I am interested in the Dez, talk to me! Smile

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - TRAVISTURNER - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 12:11 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I am interested in the Dez, talk to me! Smile

Ok... Smile I'm talking, what value would you put on it?

jdetter23 Wrote:I didn't know u had the greg little! check me for it !

Ok, I will look, what value? I'm terrible at this before pricing comes out.

nickfromcwe Wrote:If interested, I would like a shot at the Bowers

Will send an offer and you can let me know. Any idea what value you were thinking?

usafshelland Wrote:That's my PC guy! You can try me for it... don't know if you'll find anything though.

I'll look. If I don't, would you be interested in buying?

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - nickfromcwe - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 12:26 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Will send an offer and you can let me know. Any idea what value you were thinking?

Send me an offer with whatver of mine you like and well see what we can do!

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - jncdrew - 10-28-2011

It has to be $60 -$80. The 2010 RC auto is $80. I will shoot you a pm, we cant talk numbers on the boards.

I would say the upper end of it, didnt notice the #ing, lol!!

RE: 2011 Absolute Hobby Box Break - jeffro023 - 10-28-2011

if you don't work something out with usafshelland could you check me for the dalton thanks