Beckett Message Boards
how is your team doing? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Sports Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: how is your team doing? (/thread-1462683.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: how is your team doing? - wickabee - 01-23-2012

Canucks are rolling along nicely.

RE: how is your team doing? - Patrick_cpg - 01-25-2012

Ugh, while the Blues are ten fold better than they were 2 months ago, they are still strugling with putting the biscuit in the basket in regulation! Went to the Pens/Blues game last night and it was REALLY entertaining, with a penalty shot, overtime, AND a shoot out. I just wish the results were better as I am worried this will kill us in the playoffs.

RE: how is your team doing? - bonnev659 - 01-25-2012

trade deadline coming up quickly

who thinks your team is going to do a big move? or should it do a little move or what?

RE: how is your team doing? - wickabee - 01-26-2012

Vancouver needs a legitimate tough guy. Not a 2 minute tough guy, one who can play, but Weiss just isn't doing it.
They're gonna have to do something about goaltending too, but I have a feeling that's going to wait until after the playoffs.

RE: how is your team doing? - bonnev659 - 01-26-2012

(01-26-2012, 01:27 PM)wickabee Wrote: Vancouver needs a legitimate tough guy. Not a 2 minute tough guy, one who can play, but Weiss just isn't doing it.
They're gonna have to do something about goaltending too, but I have a feeling that's going to wait until after the playoffs.

What do you think is going to happen with Corey

RE: how is your team doing? - wickabee - 01-27-2012

I think there's a chance of keeping him behind Roberto for 2 more years.

RE: how is your team doing? - tha penguin - 02-03-2012

We are doing exceptionally well considering all of these pesky injuries.
The Penguins have proved as a unit that they can survive without their captain!!!
Bylsma is a well structured coach who requires his players dicipline but at the same time keeps things loose and fun.

Malkin and Neal are the new two-headed monster!!
Letang's comeback has been huge for us and with the re-entry of Staal and Crosby, I feel we can take another cup!!!

Stiff competition in the top spots this year for sure but The Penguins are a very determined and dedicated squad and deserve an applause for their grit and perseverance! A+

RE: how is your team doing? - wickabee - 02-04-2012

Wow. The end scores weren't bad, but Vancouver has stunk out the last 3 games. The fact they even stayed close to Chicago and Detroit while only playing 1 period per game is stunning, but wow, they just kind of suck lately. I mean, the best player today, other then Luongo, was Byron flippin' Bitz.

Bitz was fun to watch in the first, though.

RE: how is your team doing? - sparty78 - 02-06-2012

(10-20-2011, 06:39 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: hey all

i know it is early but how is your team doing? I hope they are doing well and enjoying this great action of the reg season

Red Wings look good , hopefully we can send Lidstrom out with another ring in June

RE: how is your team doing? - wickabee - 02-09-2012

Vancouver seems to be using the first period to find out how good the other team is, the second period confirming that theory and the third playing just a half-step above what they figure the other team is.
I coached a pee wee team that did that once. Went 16-0-0 in the season and got knocked out in straight games in the finals.
*sigh*