Beckett Message Boards
Team Lots - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Team Lots (/thread-1458591.html)

Pages: 1 2

Team Lots - coachlew10 - 09-19-2011

Anyone that has looked in my organize and Photobucket knows that I have an unreal amount of "stuff/inventory". I would like to shrink this amount starting with Inserts and Rookies etc. I would like to post an interesting team lot of inserts and rookies to move as a lot. I'm not talking about huge high end stuff all the time, but overall nice BV. LMK if anyone would be interested in any team lot. I know price is a factor,but I'm not talking about more then $20-$25 for a lot delivered. I pulled out Titans and Saints just now as those were the two teams in the box closest to me. These lots will be posted on the Trading page if interested. You could also post a team and I will try to put together a lot and scan it for anyone to see if you want it.

Don't know. Let me know what you think.

RE: Team Lots - superynaldo - 09-19-2011

cool idea, but maybe a rough book value on the lots will help...Smile

RE: Team Lots - coachlew10 - 09-19-2011

(09-19-2011, 12:42 PM)superynaldo Wrote: cool idea, but maybe a rough book value on the lots will help...Smile
I thought so too, but that's the pain for me.

RE: Team Lots - superg24742 - 09-19-2011

How many cards are you talking in a lot, I might be interested in the Bengals, what years, what brands etc.....

(09-19-2011, 01:25 PM)superg24742 Wrote: How many cards are you talking in a lot, I might be interested in the Bengals, what years, what brands etc.....

I would post Scans of all the cards in the lot. I have so much stuff. I'll work on the Bengals now and post the scans to the trade thread.

Thanks

RE: Team Lots - TRAVISTURNER - 09-19-2011

Looked for the titans lot but didnt see it... saw the saints...

RE: Team Lots - cybertrenz02 - 09-19-2011

How about the raiders?

RE: Team Lots - TRAVISTURNER - 09-19-2011

Hey cyber... I pulled something for you couple days ago... bout a few 'hot packs' and one was a raider hit that I've got put aside to send to ya... have a couple things for ya now, but havent mailed yet because I'd like to put a few more items together with it. Just wanted ya to know that I havent forgot ya and appreciate ya sending me some set needs for the 2011 threads! Think you'll like your 'thank you' pretty well though!

(09-19-2011, 01:43 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Looked for the titans lot but didnt see it... saw the saints...

Someone asked for the Bengals, so I just did that one. Titans coming, then Raiders.

RE: Team Lots - cybertrenz02 - 09-19-2011

(09-19-2011, 01:49 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Hey cyber... I pulled something for you couple days ago... bout a few 'hot packs' and one was a raider hit that I've got put aside to send to ya... have a couple things for ya now, but havent mailed yet because I'd like to put a few more items together with it. Just wanted ya to know that I havent forgot ya and appreciate ya sending me some set needs for the 2011 threads! Think you'll like your 'thank you' pretty well though!

Have rookies and stars for You too just have to find em.....moved things around and not sure where they are now....lol....will lol and let you know.
(09-19-2011, 02:26 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Someone asked for the Bengals, so I just did that one. Titans coming, then Raiders.

Thanks coach....