Beckett Message Boards
OT: what browser do you use? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT: what browser do you use? (/thread-1452231.html)

Pages: 1 2

OT: what browser do you use? - p18mann - 08-08-2011

i use google chrome but lately it has been crashing whenever im on this site and was thinking of going to firefox...
anyone use firefox or know anything about it?

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - rgf17 - 08-08-2011

ok i am not computer savy so here comes the stupid question of the day. is internet explorer considered a "browser"? i have used firefox before but had problems with it on other sites and have found no issues just clicking on my internet explorer icon and coming straight here. sorry for not being up on all this but is i.e. not a good thing to use?

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - shigfrag - 08-08-2011

(08-08-2011, 05:31 PM)rgf17 Wrote: ok i am not computer savy so here comes the stupid question of the day. is internet explorer considered a "browser"? i have used firefox before but had problems with it on other sites and have found no issues just clicking on my internet explorer icon and coming straight here. sorry for not being up on all this but is i.e. not a good thing to use?

Yes rgf, IE is an internet browser. The most used browser in the world, due of course to the fact that it's included with Windows. And it's a fine thing to use. It's just sort of "stock" compared to other browsers that have more configurations, options, etc etc.

To answer the original post, I use Firefox. Have for many years. Doesn't give me any problems on the site.

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - p18mann - 08-08-2011

i just installed firefox and it seems ok for now, its alot different from chrome but its ok i guess

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - jdetter23 - 08-08-2011

Safari, although sometimes I use firefox.

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - Marinoisking - 08-08-2011

I originally studied computer science before switching majors,so I have a bit of knowledge of computer software but not to a huge extent. I use nothing but Firefox. It is very secure and very easy to use.
I highly recommend it.
If you need any more details about it LMK

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - shezdoni - 08-08-2011

I use lunascape, it is Internet explorer, firefox, and chrome all in one package, you can switch between the three any time you want to, and it does accept the add on's for each browser, and it is all in one nice little neat package

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - krayzie83 - 08-08-2011

When on the computer I use firefox.. Used internet explorer for the longest but had alot of issues and sites didn't work properly thus the switch.. Haven't had any problems with firefox (knock on wood)..

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - Duchovny2 - 08-08-2011

FIREFOX BABAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: OT: what browser do you use? - ugameck - 08-08-2011

Firefox here, babe. My work forces me to use IE - which i think is the worst!!

i have in the past used Opera which isn't too shabby either.