Beckett Message Boards
Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+---- Thread: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded (/thread-1449799.html)

Pages: 1 2

Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - dark crawler88 - 07-25-2011

Was out 95% of the weekend in a baseball tournament and decided to hit the LCS between 2 of the games to pick up myself some delay B-Day cards.

Open my first ever Box of Ultimate Collection, grabbed a pack of Luxury Suite and Zenith and bought a Score Rookie and Traded set. The pack of Zenith was a disappointment as the only notable card was a Steve Yzerman base. The Ultimate break was decent but I don't think I broke evem the Luxury Suite pack was great and did well with the Score Rookie & Traded. After all the breaks I also decided to grab a buck of singles for the PC.

Onto the Scans

Ultimate Collection and Luxury Suite Breaks

[Image: BoxBreaksPickUps-July232010Page01.jpg]

The Lidstrom card is awesome and the serial number is his jersey number.

Score Rookie and Traded and PC Pick Ups.

[Image: BoxBreaksPickUps-July232010Page02.jpg]

The Shattenkirt Auto was in my box of Score. The other 2 gold cards were Jason Arnott and Michael Frolik

Reminder of the PC Pick Ups

[Image: BoxBreaksPickUps-July232010Page03.jpg]

Thanks for the look, most of this is all PC but will be adding the cards which are FT to org.

Chris

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - nickthekid87 - 07-25-2011

Solid breaks. I would be interested in the Crosby Luxury Suite JSY if it's FT.

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - bonnev659 - 07-25-2011

great pick ups and nice box break

image if you got a shield

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - hockeynick1721 - 07-25-2011

Solid stuff. Interested in the Lidstrom if available.

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - icetigersfan - 07-25-2011

Nice stuff Chris. Any chance to get a hand on that Omark Signature?

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - pens1fan - 07-25-2011

Nice additions Chris. Love the Crosby and Malkin. Congrats!!!!

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - alstott9adams - 07-25-2011

nice stuff all around

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - nuccionino - 07-25-2011

I still got that Nash Smile. Let me know what BV you are looking on Malkin/Lidstrom.

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - dark crawler88 - 07-25-2011

(07-25-2011, 09:09 AM)nickthekid87 Wrote: Solid breaks. I would be interested in the Crosby Luxury Suite JSY if it's FT.

I am going to keep the Crosby jsy for now.

(07-25-2011, 11:26 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Solid stuff. Interested in the Lidstrom if available.

I didn't see anything that I can use right now for it. Its a really nice Lidstrom card and numbered his jersey make me want to keep it for the PC as I do not have any nice Lidstrom cards.

(07-25-2011, 12:33 PM)icetigersfan Wrote: Nice stuff Chris. Any chance to get a hand on that Omark Signature?

I think I might keep this one Benny. I only have 1 other Omark and its just a plain rookie.

(07-25-2011, 04:49 PM)nuccionino Wrote: I still got that Nash Smile. Let me know what BV you are looking on Malkin/Lidstrom.

I am keeping the Makin as its my first Hard signed Auto of him and for the Lidstrom please see above.

Other than that, thanks for all the comments. Hopefully I can get more cash together before Ultimate is all sold out at the LCS as this is one of the Nicest looking products this year and I would love another crack at it.

RE: Weekend Breaks - Ultimate, Luxury Suite and Score Rookie & Traded - nuccionino - 07-25-2011

Kane PC too?