Beckett Message Boards
Addicted........Scans......... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Addicted........Scans......... (/thread-1445910.html)

Pages: 1 2

Addicted........Scans......... - ripkenfan72 - 06-30-2011

I have gained a STRONG liking for these cards. Picked up a number of them in only the past few weeks. Scans.....

Initially got these for my Sanchito PC.....

[Image: 10Gold-MarkSanchezERMMS.jpg]

[Image: 10-MarkSanchezERMMS.jpg]

Liked these alot so I picked this up for my Steelers PC....

[Image: EmmanuelSanders-10ExquisiteERMES.jpg]

Checked my org and realized I had this one too....

[Image: 2008ExquisiteERMRR.jpg]

Yea one in the RayRay PC.....

So now I've got a really strong yearning to get more. Not ready to officially call it a PC but it's close, LOL. Anyway, here is my latest addition......

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Comments welcome......Card Collector's Anonymous telephone number appreciated....

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - bostonsports1 - 06-30-2011

Those things are sweet, but one thing I can't understand about the high dollar products is why they are always so condition sensitive, you think for the price they would make sure to package them well and keep them in good shape(card companies prospective) Either way sweet cards.

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - gadsden86 - 06-30-2011

Great cards. Super thick. I want to get a few dolphins. Think only RW and Rb have them.

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - ripkenfan72 - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 09:54 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Those things are sweet, but one thing I can't understand about the high dollar products is why they are always so condition sensitive, you think for the price they would make sure to package them well and keep them in good shape(card companies prospective) Either way sweet cards.

Thanks bostonsports Smile I completely agree with you. They should be packaged like I've seen some of the Plates and Patches cards. Top loader size appropriate with an Upper Deck seal on the top. Different card company but great idea.
(06-30-2011, 09:59 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: Great cards. Super thick. I want to get a few dolphins. Think only RW and Rb have them.

Thanks gadsden!!! And they are the thickest card I have seen to date. I will keep my eye out for ya and let ya know if I find any Smile

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - collinsfanatic - 06-30-2011

nice pickups

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - sconnienation3 - 06-30-2011

Sa-weet cards! That hotline is 1-800-NEEDMOREAWESOME, in case you're wondering. Wink

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - seaw0lf - 06-30-2011

Good taste, congrats-

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - koolkellygirl - 06-30-2011

You know, I am going for my counseling degree....I may be able to help you with this addiction....
How long have you felt this way?
I hear you saying that you are addicted to these high-end, thick cards, am I correct?

[Image: sfs.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 09:44 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: I have gained a STRONG liking for these cards. Picked up a number of them in only the past few weeks. Scans.....

Initially got these for my Sanchito PC.....

[Image: 10Gold-MarkSanchezERMMS.jpg]

[Image: 10-MarkSanchezERMMS.jpg]

Liked these alot so I picked this up for my Steelers PC....

[Image: EmmanuelSanders-10ExquisiteERMES.jpg]

Checked my org and realized I had this one too....

[Image: 2008ExquisiteERMRR.jpg]

Yea one in the RayRay PC.....

So now I've got a really strong yearning to get more. Not ready to officially call it a PC but it's close, LOL. Anyway, here is my latest addition......

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Comments welcome......Card Collector's Anonymous telephone number appreciated....

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - estuaryman - 06-30-2011

LOL!! Thank you Sigmund Freud. That fella was always overrated. Great pickups. I had my eye on that second Sanchez card too!! I blame e bay for all this.

RE: Addicted........Scans......... - jkiddlridnour - 06-30-2011

Good looking cards. Wish I had the dough for ones like em