Beckett Message Boards
Little Help? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Auction Talk (/forum-58.html)
+--- Thread: Little Help? (/thread-1445879.html)

Little Help? - JForshall - 06-29-2011 11:53 PM

So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3

RE: Little Help? - cheetos - 06-30-2011 07:35 PM

(06-29-2011 11:53 PM)JForshall Wrote:  So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3

I believe Ebay would be your best bet, good luck!

RE: Little Help? - mjanooz - 07-04-2011 10:29 PM

what kida baseball cards? Send me a message what you have maybe I'll cut you a deal on all of the baseball... thanks