Beckett Message Boards
"On the Road Again"...DC update 6-27-11.... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: "On the Road Again"...DC update 6-27-11.... (/thread-1444881.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

"On the Road Again"...DC update 6-27-11.... - ripkenfan72 - 06-23-2011

Gangstippie had a thread "Goin west....." Loved it. Hope you don't mind sir but I'm doin a remix. Here we go "On the Road Again".........caught a couple PC items on the bay for a member on here................Will send with DC tomorrow and see where they are "On the Road Again" to........

UPDATE 6-24-11: Post Office dilemma. Went there today to send with DC. Well hit a brick wall. I know all about the rule where you can only get DC if the package is 3/4" thick or something like that Sad Hand the envelope to the lady and she gets out her little measuring tool, well she has to JAM the envelope through the hole and proceeds to tell me "Sorry, yada yada yada. However we can send with DC if you use Priority mail." What BS. I mean it is important to me that this wonderful member recieves a couple nice cards for their PC but come on. She literally had to tug hard to get it through. Sorry had to vent. So long story short, it was too late to get home repackage with ONE more piece of cardboard and try to resend. So I will send 1st thing tomorrow AM.

UPDATE 6-25-11: Here's the DC - 03083390000137792656 . Let the FUN begin Smile

UPDATE 6-27-11 12:39pm (est): Looks like it left Harrisburg PA Friday night. Hopefully PO site will update with further info soon Big Grin

Stay tuned Big Grin

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - jkiddlridnour - 06-23-2011

I missed the original thread...

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - koolkellygirl - 06-23-2011

gangstippie had one a couple of weeks ago called "go west young man" and he had sent freebies out to a few members. He had us all waiting-it was fun

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - jkiddlridnour - 06-23-2011

(06-23-2011, 04:08 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: gangstippie had one a couple of weeks ago called "go west young man" and he had sent freebies out to a few members. He had us all waiting-it was fun

That's awesome! If I have the funds I will surely do the same. I love give-aways

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - gangstippie - 06-23-2011

Ooohhhh boy! Exciting!

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - ripkenfan72 - 06-24-2011

To the top for a postal story that still has me irritated Sad

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - gangstippie - 06-24-2011

Does your PO have an automated post machine? I always use mine and use the "mail a package" option. You can choose the DC option from there. It always works for me whatever the size or weight of the package. Good luck! Can't wait!

(06-24-2011, 06:46 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Does your PO have an automated post machine? I always use mine and use the "mail a package" option. You can choose the DC option from there. It always works for me whatever the size or weight of the package. Good luck! Can't wait!

Nah we don't have an automated machine. All the POs around me are small. We had a stamp machine once, but it broke and was never replaced, LOL.

RE: "On the Road Again"............a remix...... - deuce6000 - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 06:48 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Nah we don't have an automated machine. All the POs around me are small. We had a stamp machine once, but it broke and was never replaced, LOL.

lmfao.

(06-24-2011, 06:49 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: lmfao.

It makes me giggle too Deuce!!! Thanks that makes me feel better Big Grin