Beckett Message Boards
NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-53.html)
+---- Thread: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! (/thread-1444216.html)

Pages: 1 2

NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - got watcha want - 06-19-2011

All right, I am looking for things in my list below. I won't trade down on the cards in the first group scan. I will also check buckets when I get a chance, offers that are posted or PM'd will take priority.

Looking for:

John Stockton autos that catch my eye, I like the Chronology and UD Black autos.

1993-94 Finest Refractors for my set.

1997-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times, Rookies and Stars, and also the Premium Portriats.

Nick Collison Cards that have a BV of $10 or more.

Mid to high end OKC thunder cards, and mid to high end Kobe Bryant singles.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: mavtrade1.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade2.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade3.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade4.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade8.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade6.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade5.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade7.jpg]

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - garnettfan4life - 06-19-2011

i want the JORDAN

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - got watcha want - 06-20-2011

I have updated my ORG.

Sorry garnettfan4life, I am looking to trade it right now. If I can't find a taker, I may sell it then.

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - xstreaminsanity - 06-20-2011

Bah, humbug. I need to hit up ebay to get something for that Iverson. Smile

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - got watcha want - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 03:33 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Bah, humbug. I need to hit up ebay to get something for that Iverson. Smile

It's crazy I just got another cash offer for that Iverson. That is like the third one. Unfortunately I paid a hefty price (half of high book) for it so that I could use it for trade bait.

I pay for cards, post them, and people want to buy them for cheaper than I paid all the time. Sorry guys, I am not into flipping cards I enjoy haggling through a trade.

The last few times I sold stuff, I regreted it because they usually bite on my first offer. I think I am pretty fair most of the time, but then I always ask myself "Could I have gotten more?".

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - xstreaminsanity - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 04:05 PM)got watcha want Wrote: It's crazy I just got another cash offer for that Iverson. That is like the third one. Unfortunately I paid a hefty price (half of high book) for it so that I could use it for trade bait.

I pay for cards, post them, and people want to buy them for cheaper than I paid all the time. Sorry guys, I am not into flipping cards I enjoy haggling through a trade.

The last few times I sold stuff, I regreted it because they usually bite on my first offer. I think I am pretty fair most of the time, but then I always ask myself "Could I have gotten more?".

I understand. I wish I could flip the base I have, but I'd be flipped, not my cash. Smile I wish there were someone out there that just wanted any cards and would trade me a good box of cards. Smile

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - buckunteer - 06-20-2011

I'd love to say check me for the MJ, but I don't have the right bait.

However, I would like you to check me for the Century Stars Kidd. I've got a handful of mid-level Kobes. Also seriously considering buying a box of 93-94 Finest just to hopefully get a couple of your refractors haha.

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - chemainus - 06-21-2011

check me for the wetbrook...i have a 0809 topps signature auto of stockton on route to me...LMK

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - got watcha want - 06-21-2011

MJ jersey and the James Harden Patch is gone

The Aaron Brooks Finest RC auto ref, and the Amare Donruss GU (square piece) is gone

The Aldrich/Henry Dual auto, the BJ Mullens Patch auto, the Thabo ball/hat draft day card and the perkins rc jersey card are ALL gone as well.
Sorry buckuteer and chemainus I didn't see anything and that stockton is not one I am after. Thanks

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!! - balex27 - 06-21-2011

[Image: SCAN0130.jpg]

I can do all 3 of these (near mint at best on the bowman
signatures) for the Price Auto if you still have.