Beckett Message Boards
I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misc. (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-43.html)
+--- Forum: Help Forum (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-65.html)
+--- Thread: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! (/thread-1443420.html)

I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - alexs64 - 06-14-2011

Can we get this fixed????????? I hate having to log in every time I show up to this site, it is getting ridiculous. PLEASE FIX THIS!!

I can't even sign into the TRADES right now to leave feedback for my recently received trade.

Thank you!

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - ceocards - 06-14-2011

I stay logged in...don't think it's a Beckett issue. Probably a cookie issue on your machine.

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - shezdoni - 06-14-2011

Alex, try changing your password to something longer, that generally works for log in problems

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - jacobystealshome - 06-14-2011

i got logged off a few times today, though honestly, 2 extra clicks in my life aint killing me, nor making me go all caps lock

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - mswatson - 06-14-2011

But it's irritating to be logged in and to have updated a page full of haves, wants, trades, etc., in the organizer (I set the page to show 100 cards) only to have the system tell you that you need to log in when you try to move to another page..... the updates are lost at that point, you have to log back in and do them again. Beckett should pop up a window telling you that you'll be forced out in five minutes and have to log back in, so save your work now. I read in one of these posts a while ago that you get forced off when Beckett moves updated code into production - if that's the case, they should be able to provide a warning....

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - eazy e - 06-15-2011

It's bugging me too. I mean shoot Beckett logs me off faster than my bank account. OK maybe thats an exaggeration but there NEEDS to be a " keep me logged in" button. Yes I went all caps..

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - pretzel mask - 06-16-2011

(06-14-2011, 10:24 PM)mswatson Wrote: But it's irritating to be logged in and to have updated a page full of haves, wants, trades, etc., in the organizer (I set the page to show 100 cards) only to have the system tell you that you need to log in when you try to move to another page..... the updates are lost at that point, you have to log back in and do them again. Beckett should pop up a window telling you that you'll be forced out in five minutes and have to log back in, so save your work now. I read in one of these posts a while ago that you get forced off when Beckett moves updated code into production - if that's the case, they should be able to provide a warning....

That's happened to me almost every day this week.

It seems like it's logging me out 24 hours after my previous log in.

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - xstreaminsanity - 06-16-2011

This is not an issue of a timeout as much as it is server updates, software patches, and the like. When they do updates whoever is logged into that server will be kicked off. However, I have also experienced that if I haven't logged into Beckett or visited the site on one computer in a day or two span, I'll have to resign in. But when you're signed in and it logs you off, it's probably because and update was being done to the server you were using (Beckett's server).

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - bonds20001 - 06-17-2011

Here is the opposite...
I opened Beckett on the work computer today and it asked for log in, but I clicked forums instead and it AUTO logged me in!!

Never had that happen before..

RE: I AM TIRED OF LOGGING IN EVERYTIME I VISIT!!! - dkotart - 06-20-2011

Having this issue today, I am logged in, I go to my org and search through a folder, everytime I click a different folder it tells me I must be logged in. I log in and get sent back to the home page, I go back to my org and click on a folder and receive the exact same message, you must be logged in.