Beckett Message Boards
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection (/thread-1397462.html)

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - sconnienation3 - 02-21-2012

(02-21-2012, 09:40 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks buddy! Hartline has a nice auto, kinda want to find more of his stuff. Since UD got the collegiate license, there are tons of nice Buckeye cards out there.

Well, I don't know about 'nice' but there's a bunch of them out there! Wink I've certainly been trying to get my hands on one of the Saines, but they're tough to come by, it would seem.

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - punkinhed1226 - 02-21-2012

Thats alot better than my buckeye pc lol.

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - 0264 roadrunner1964 - 02-22-2012

(02-20-2012, 11:39 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Long time no update!
Here's a few from a trade a local guy owed me
[Image: newBuckeyesfromJeff.jpg]
Heyward /299
Thanks for looking!

Nice adds, I really like the Hartline too....

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - mrgonzodad - 02-22-2012

thanks Mister!

punkin:you'll get there, this is 4 years worth of hoarding lol. I know you're working the long road back to good member status, just be patient.

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - punkinhed1226 - 02-22-2012

Yeah my collection is not what it used to be.

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - nineof - 02-23-2012

Sweet pickups, gonzo! Like the Brian Hartline more cause he's in a uniform I can stand. The Cameron Heyward card makes me want to punch something. Lol. Wink

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - kylebucksfan - 02-23-2012

Nice! I love that Hartline! He was one of my favorite OSU players.

nineof: I was thinking the same thing, I was gonna supercollect him this year till the draft came.

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - mrgonzodad - 02-23-2012

(02-23-2012, 03:51 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Nice! I love that Hartline! He was one of my favorite OSU players.

nineof: I was thinking the same thing, I was gonna supercollect him this year till the draft came.

I was pretty bummed when they got Santonio, Thaddeus Gibson and then Heyward.
Then my Bengals keep drafting Gators, Okies, and Longhorns!

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - kylebucksfan - 02-23-2012

(02-23-2012, 09:16 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I was pretty bummed when they got Santonio, Thaddeus Gibson and then Heyward.
Then my Bengals keep drafting Gators, Okies, and Longhorns!

I know! They need to get Posey this year! He would be a great fit! Grab him up in like the 4th or 5th round and it would be great!

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection - gadsden86 - 02-23-2012

Nice hartline. Would love to see him breakout with a top quality QB.