Beckett Message Boards
OT: Favorite Arcade game? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT: Favorite Arcade game? (/thread-1487834.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - koolkellygirl - 02-20-2012

Galaga is awesome, frogger was fun, but Pac Man and Mrs Pac Man were great!

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - monsterx - 02-20-2012

(02-20-2012, 10:34 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Galaga is awesome, frogger was fun, but Pac Man and Mrs Pac Man were great!

Galaga, hands down!!

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - phinzphan1372 - 02-20-2012

Tempest, crystal castles, dragons lair, tron, galaga, missile command --- too many to list! Smile

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - lynellauto - 02-20-2012

I am starting to realize I am older than most here,lol.I will go with old school MS.PACMAN!

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - vannestjc - 02-20-2012

(02-20-2012, 02:04 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Tempest, crystal castles, dragons lair, tron, galaga, missile command --- too many to list! Smile

Crystal Castles and Tron were awesome. Also like Mario Brothers a lot (Not Super Mario Brothers...just Mario Brothers). The original sit down Star Wars machine was phenomenal as well. Punch Out.

Jungle King and Phoenix were fun as was Pac Man and Donkey Kong.

We're dating ourselves here, aren't we?

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - chads-cards - 02-20-2012

Okay now to the point...were gonna put a game in our new shop...maybe a few if the first one gets some use. So I need to find an affordable game that still would be popular

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - vannestjc - 02-20-2012

(02-20-2012, 04:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Okay now to the point...were gonna put a game in our new shop...maybe a few if the first one gets some use. So I need to find an affordable game that still would be popular

In that case...I agree with some of the other guys...Galaga.

(02-20-2012, 04:39 PM)vannestjc Wrote: In that case...I agree with some of the other guys...Galaga.

I havent seen any to see a price....ik for sure were gonna do a pinball machine. But I wanna make our shop pretty unique. And I had thought about it then another memeber mentioned it to me and then it became apparent I had to do it

RE: OT: Favorite Arcade game? - monsterx - 02-20-2012

(02-20-2012, 04:56 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I havent seen any to see a price....ik for sure were gonna do a pinball machine. But I wanna make our shop pretty unique. And I had thought about it then another memeber mentioned it to me and then it became apparent I had to do it

Not an arcade game, but air hockey ALWAYS gets played!

(02-20-2012, 05:03 PM)monsterx Wrote: Not an arcade game, but air hockey ALWAYS gets played!

and would take up alot of space lol