`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to view a listing of ALL cards and ALL years on one page?

Is there a way to view a listing of ALL cards and ALL years on one page?
Back in the day, I used to be able to view all sets and all years on one page. Yes, it's a huge page. But, I found it very easy to search for what I was looking for whereas now, I have to select each year and each set. Thank you in advance.

RE: Is there a way to view a listing of ALL cards and ALL years on one page?
We need a TON more info to know what you are searching for on here! ALL cards and ALL sets is really not going to work ever on ANY website. For a single set or a single person: YES - that will work. But you will not find a list of everything ever made for any specific brand, sport or even a team on a SINGLE PAGE on Beckett.

RE: Is there a way to view a listing of ALL cards and ALL years on one page?
(05-18-2020, 01:41 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: We need a TON more info to know what you are searching for on here! ALL cards and ALL sets is really not going to work ever on ANY website. For a single set or a single person: YES - that will work. But you will not find a list of everything ever made for any specific brand, sport or even a team on a SINGLE PAGE on Beckett.
Thanks for your response. They used to have it on here. And fair point. It wasn't every player. It was every single set, but with let's say all cards worth more than $0.75. It was a MUCH easier way to search than having to keep bouncing back and select a year and set each and every time.